Happily Ever After

Iris had been greeted by all of the happy peculiars, as they all settled on to aged ship. She went up to the top deck. To be greeted by two familiar Ymbrynes waiting for her. 

They both gave her thankful smiles. Mrs. Peregrine, enveloping her into a tight hug, filled with the feelings of worry, and relief.

"Iris," Mrs. Osprey said sternly.

Quickly you let go of Mrs. Peregrine, and stood in front of Mrs. Osprey with you hands held behind your back. 

Mrs. Osprey quickly told you that you would be coming home with her to another loop that she has yet to make. This news however shattered your heart. You thought about crying until a comforting hand was placed on your left shoulder. You looked up to see Mrs. Peregrine with a reassuring smile.

"That won't be necessary, Mrs. Osprey." She said firmly.

"And why is that," Mrs. Osprey said in a slightly agitated voice.

"My dear, Iris, isn't under your care anymore, she's under mine," She said making threatening eye contact with your previous caregiver. "Meaning, that you have no power and no right to order her around."

After a few more angry words from, Mrs. Osprey, she shifted into her bird for and flew away.

You turned back to Mrs. Peregrine, with a smile and gave her a tight hug, thanking her with tears threatening to fall out of your watering eyes.  She gave a reassuring smile and told you to get back inside as it was getting chilly.

You quickly made your way inside and over to Millard, who was reading Romeo and Juliet. You sat next to him, leaning your head onto his shoulder, and turning invisible so that you could see his face. Soon enough you fell asleep comfortably leaning into the person that you care about the most. He sat down Romeo and Juliet, and leaned back into your sleeping form, kissing you lightly on the forehead while wrapping his arm around your waist. He soon fell asleep comfortably holding onto the person that he cared about the most.

And just like that the dead girl and the invisible boy fell in love. 

A/N: That's the end, this is like the shortest chapter that I've ever written only a small 300 or so words compared to the over 3,000 words that were in the first and second chapter. Dang. Anyways, as much as I hate to say that I'm a bad author, I literally got sent to a mental hospital and couldn't update this, anyways, I'm back and I do sincerely hope that you enjoyed this book. Thank you for reading, Love you <3