18.

❄️🔥❄️

<3 THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!! YOU'RE AWESOME, IT'S A PLEASURE WRITING FOR YOU <3 

❄️🔥❄️

THE BITCH TOUCHED HIS TAPE DISPENSER.

THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

SOMEONE WAS TO GET HURT. 

As the end of the day approached, Shouto was simply too worn out to chase Hero for his antics.

Besides, there's something very wrong with his Hero. Like, why were his eyes following Yanagi as if he wanted to devour the girl?! Didn't he enjoy playing with the other hot chick from 1B enough?! Greedy fucker???!!!           <Insert Shouto jealous face>

- I bet a fiver it's her.

- It's who?

- The emo dudette from class B. You know, the one who trained with Todoroki.

- Can you imagine, being paired with your crush? Todorki's born under a lucky star!

- ... Sero, are you really leaving so early? 

- Sorry, guys, I'm so tired I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.

- Tsh, Shitty Hair and Sparky Bitch just spreading shitty gossip. Stop, you two morons, talking about Half-and-Half like he's actually capable of having a love life like a normal human being, a big dumbass he is.

- Do you want us to talk about your love life, Bakugou?

Hanta didn't turn back to stop Bakugou from blasting the two morons into pieces.

For once, they truly deserved it.

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

The following morning started just as the previous one, with a bunch of semi-conscious teenagers dragging their sore bodies to the training camp. At this point, the students who failed started questioning if coming here was such a treat.

- We're starting with a workout session, then individual training, and then exercises in pairs. Off you go, everyone, and if I catch someone slacking, I'm taking you back to the forest for combat against mud beasts.

Forty zombie-like people signed in unison and followed the order.

Thankfully, as lunchtime arrived and everyone - nearly dead at this point, with Uraraka and Aoyama taking the lead on the post-quirk training side effects - sat down to replenish their forces, the pro heroes decided to lighten the mood.

- What about a little entertainment tonight? It's the summer holiday, after all!

- Do you mean extra training after the training?

- Haha, you're so funny, Kaminari! I was thinking more like a class 1A versus class 1B competit...

- We're in! - Monoma exclaimed, looking forward to kicking some 1A asses.