33.

- Our boy woke up, Alice...

- Yes he did, baby, didn't I tell you he kicks ass just like you do?  You'll see, my love, our Hanta is gonna get better, and be the best boy on the planet, NO! in the universe! And you're gonna be the best mum in the entire galaxy! Oh my love, Erina, now that our little fighter is back, everything will be alright. I promise! 

‎‎ 

‎  

‎ 

‎ 

The first things Hanta could register were a high-pitched sound and an overwhelming light. Then... some more sounds, some more lights, and finally - his mother's face, though a little blurry. 

‎ 

What was she saying? 

He couldn't understand. 

The pain drumming in his head was too loud for him to be able to focus. He closed his eyes slowly, trying to escape the way-too-bright light that entered his skull and drilled into him with a big force. 

Too much. 

He did feel a delicate warmth spreading across his hand, a warmth of a human body close to his, though couldn't quite understand what caused this. His head hurt too much. 

Too much.

‎ 

‎ 

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

‎ 

‎ 

- How are you feeling today, Sero? 

‎ 

Hanta opened his eyes slowly, noticing Recovery Girl towering above him. 

Funny, he knows to be so much taller than the lady, how come...

‎ 

- I think we both can agree you've got enough sound sleep for the next decade, Sero. - an unknown man smiled at him, earning a confused look on Hanta's face. - Your mothers are waiting to enter this room, but before I invite them in, let me bring you up to speed. Tell me, what is the last thing you remember?
‎ 

Hanta closed his eyes to focus all his inner strength. Eventually, after a couple of moments, it all clicked together. 
‎ 

- The fire... the villains... - he scratched, his voice low and distant, as if it didn't fully belong to the teen. It also tingled slightly in his throat, causing him to spit some saliva mixed with blood. Odd

- Yes, that's right. Exactly three months ago - Hanta's eyes opened like saucers, and the boy whined loudly - please, let me finish - three months ago, you have been attacked by the villainous group during the U.A. summer camp. You have been heavily injured by the blue flame shot directly toward you, which caused several third-degree burns and loss of conscience. After the incident, you've been put into a medical coma to regain the strength necessary for the recovery process. The flame impacted your internal organs, including your lungs and larynx, making it impossible for you to breathe correctly and speak. Thanks to the never-ceasing efforts of the quirk-doctors, led by Recovery Girl, we managed to heal your wounds. You are able to breathe, to speak, to walk - this one will come with time, as your muscles went into atrophy, but it's fully reversible. A couple of weeks - months tops - of physiotherapy and you'll be like new, as long as you cooperate. 

‎ ‎ 

Hanta looked down slowly, noticing something... unsettling. He saw his body but his body was not his