27.

Erina got Shouto's message.

I'm here for you. 

I'm here for him.

You're not alone. 

- Good afternoon, Shouto, sweetheart!

Miss Alice beamed at Shouto Torodoki, sitting next to her wife. She brought a steaming bento to feed Erina, who has forgotten about such silly things as keeping herself alive. How lucky is she to have such a strong, supportive partner who holds everything together!

Shouto really hoped Hero took the determination and strength after Alice. 

- I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be here today...

- Don't worry, Alice. I already ate, thank you. 

Shouto thanked her politely and scratched his neck. A universal sign he was stressed - Alice learnt that much (quietly hoping she was getting to know her future son-in-law but would never admit that she was a sucker for romance - aren't we all?). 

- Is there something you wanted to tell me? 

- Actually... 

Shouto took a long break, looking at Miss Erina who was mindlessly slurping rice noodles, not caring about the sauce on her blouse. 

- Can I ask about something... Hanta-unrelated? ... I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha...

- Tell me anything you want, sweetheart. You're here for us and we're here for you, remember

Shouto recalled the first time he met Miss Alice and Miss Erina. It was the second visit at Hero's and he started crying as soon as strong, feminine arms closed him in a loving hug. 

The amount of warmth and attention he received that evening was unbearable, leaving him an emotional mess. He didn't get that since his mother was taken to the hospital. He forgot how it felt. 

How lucky Hero was to have not one, but two loving, caring, open-minded, respectful mothers who answered his every need, who knew to be funny and teasing (poor Hero listening to Miss Alice's sex talk!), and strong when necessary! To have a family he can always count on - what a rare blessing. 

If he, Todoroki, could get a little bit of this for himself... would that be selfish?

- I... Ugh... 

- Do you want to talk outside, sweetheart? Yes? Erina, my love, I'll be right back, honey, I'll go for a walk with our little Shou, ok? Be strong for me, yeah? Good girl, just like that. 

Shouto looked around to not witness the intimate moment between the two ladies, Miss Alice treating her wife like a little, broken child. Which Erina was, to a certain extent. 

She was not a little child but she was broken. 

- I didn't mean to disturb but...

- You could never disturb, sweetheart. Now, spill the beans.