32.

Enji is on a good road to healing his relationship with his 3 kids.

If he only could heal the one with the fourth kid, the one with a blue flame quirk.

‎‎ 

‎ 

‎ 

‎  

- Good morning, students, Sero Hanta woke up this night, he's gonna be fine. Now, turn the page to 394...

‎ 

Aizawa is an outstanding hero. He's a great teacher too, can we all agree on that? But everyone has some shortcomings. His one is communication, without a doubt. 

‎ 

- Sero's awake?! 

- Oh my, it's such wonderful news! 

- Can we go visit him?

- Why aren't you in the hospital yet?! Didn't they ask you to come every time they attempted to wake him up? 

- We should do something special for him! Bake a cake, write a card, throw a party!

-  More like kicking his ass for taking the longest holiday ever. How come can one sleep for so long?! 

- Shut up, Bakugou! 

- Who are you asking to shut up?! 

‎ 

Shouto shut down everything that was going on around him. 

Since he learnt the news from Enji, an odd warmth flooded both his heart and mind. An unshakeable belief that everything would work up if he loved Hero strong enough. 

He decided to do what Sero would do in a similar situation and just stayed calm, breathing in the newly-found positive vibe, and counting time to finally see Hero. 

No matter how much time it will take for the other one to recover, no matter his current physical state or such silly details like, for example, his robust scars that Miss Alice mentioned during one of Shouto's visits, as long as Shouto keeps loving with everything he's got - it will be fine. 

Reciprocated or not - the tremendous love bubbling inside of his chest would work wonders. 

He's sure of it. 

‎ 

‎  

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

‎  

‎ 

The previous night...

- Welcome back, Miss Sero. 

- How is he? Can I see him? NOW?! 

‎ 

Doctor Hayama put his heavy arm on Alice's shoulder, motioning her to sit down next to Erina. Thankfully, the lady looked less like a zombie now, after having spent days under the professional care of nurses trained to support people in her state. Not that Alice wouldn't take care of his wife but sometimes a professional needs to step up - that's why there are professionals in various fields in the first place.

‎ 

- Erina, baby, how good to see y...

- Our boy woke up, Alice... our Hanta...

- Yes he did, yes he did, baby... 

‎ 

Alice caressed her wife's head, half-smiling at the other one's whisper, barely audible.