Chapter 1: 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Your boyfriend, Chris. You loved everything about him. His smile, laugh, dominance, beauty, his athletic body. There was no flaw in this man and he knew it. You guys have been dating since your Junior year of high school and it's now your freshman year of college.

But recently he started to be on his phone the more you guys met up, always claiming he had to leave 5 minutes in of you guys hanging out. He always had an excuse as to why he was always on his phone and had to leave.

"My dad said it's really dangerous for us to hang out..because of Covid?"

One day you caught him texting another girl.He swore on his dead mom that he loved you, "I'll do anything to make this relationship work out" He begged on his knees "crying," You told him to give you some space and think about it,

You needed someone to talk to and decide whether or not you should accept his apology and make this relationship work. And the only person you could think of was your friend, Jennie. You knew she'd be in the dorm room packing.

"Jennie I need you to help me with something," You told her about the situation and she genuinely seemed interested in what you were saying, " I think..you shouldn't give him another chance" She rushed out and said, you raised your eyebrows and nodded your head.

You gave Chris another chance after he brought you a promise ring. Not even a week later, a video of him having sex with a girl started to go around the campus. Your heart broke when you realized they were doing it on your bed.

"That fucking 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓"

•••

So.. LMAO

•••