Chapter 3: 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆'𝒔 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

Jennie had completely stopped talking to you during the first two weeks of the lockdown, you thought it was maybe because she was busy with classes since she did take a lot of classes at the time. You decided to see her..you missed her because she is one of your closest and most trusting friends. You knew this was risky as Covid was getting worse so you decided to just call her.

"Hello?" It wasn't Jennie, but her twin brother Joon. A small smile formed on your face as it's been a long time since you've heard his voice.

"Hi Joon" "Hi Y/N" You guys talked on the phone for a little, you told him what happened between Chris and You.

"I told you Y/N, he wasn't shit" You laughed lowly. "Yeah yeah.."

"Are you okay though?" "Of course, I am," You say quietly, you didn't want to throw your emotions on Joon.

"Are you sure?" He sounded genuinely concerned. "Joon I'm okay," Your voice says other words, your voice was shaky as if you were holding the urge not to cry.

"You know what? Jennie said she won't be back from her little vacation. I'll be her replacer if that's okay with you" You couldn't help but smile, you needed someone to talk to so you agreed.

"Okay I'm coming over tomorrow"

•••
Joon..how do y'all feel about him?

•••