Chapter 4: 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑰𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆

[So this is where we started on my tiktok]

Your alarm was going off and it was quickly getting annoying so you finally turned it off. Looking at the time your body jolted up and started to run around your room like a maniac. You only had 10 minutes before class started and you weren't prepared whatsoever.

You put this on:

As soon as you were done you joined the Meet. Out of all days, you had a test, you didn't study because you were busy last night (🤭) 

"Jennie please turn your camera on," Your Professor says, "including you too Y/N"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. You were about to turn your camera on until you hear a sigh come from Jennie's mic and she turned her camera on. Everyone including you was surprised. Chris was laying on Jennie's shoulder, making it known that they are something.

"Turn your camera on," A deep voice whispered in your ear, "yeah go ahead and do it, baby," the other voice says,

A smile formed on your face as you turned your camera on. The number of gasps leaving people-mouths made you satisfied. Joon was putting my breakfast down in front of me while I was sitting on Jay's lap.

"Well.." the professor says coughing. "Let's start the test"

••••

YWYWYAAYA

•••