Chapter 5: 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒎 𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆

After the meet was over you decided to post some photos of You,Joon and Jay on Instagram.

"So what do you guys want to do later on?" You ask stretching your body, Joon plopped his body on the bed completely tired after only cooking breakfast. Which was four hours ago.

"Sleep..let's sleep" He says, Jay looks at you and doesn't say anything. "Do you have anything in mind Jay?" He shakes his head no.

After about an hour later you hear banging from your door, you walked downstairs and towards the door. You could hear your ex swearing which made you happy. You opened the door to see him glaring at you. Jennie was standing behind him like the scary bitch she is. Why was she even crying? No one said anything to her.

"Yes?" You ask leaning your body on your door,

"You S***!" He yelled, you gave him a bored look as he continued to yell at you and his little quiet girls crying like a baby.

Suddenly you feel someone's hand wrap around your waist, "is there a problem?" It was Jay. "Oh hi Jennie" Joon says in a happy tone, her eyes widened and she starts to cry even more.

"At this point take your cry baby-"before you could finish your sentence your ex shoved you harshly making you stumble back but Jay caught you. Before you could even blink and realize what's going on Jay was punching Chris in the face.

Joon stood back and watched. Chris struggled to get up but once he does he starts to walk towards you, Joon steps back in front of you but Chris pushed him...what a scene.. Jennie tried to push Joon off but it was no use.

You would think you would feel bad and tell Joon to stop but you didn't care, no guilt, no passion to stop what was going on. Joon stops himself as Chris flinched pretty badly.

"IM SORRY" Chris cried out,  A petty smiled formed on my face.

"He said he's sorry!" Jennie cried out, she fell on top of Chris, attempting to help him up.

"I think he learned his lesson. Now Leave"

•••

So LOL.. how y'all like this?

••••