Chapter 9: 𝐎𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..

Jay plants small kisses on your neck, "I think we should give this a chance Y/N" You slowly turned around to look at him.

"You didn't deserve to be treated this way. And I know you just broke up with my brother but I will treat you better, I'll treat you like the Queen you're supposed to be"

His words were very tempting. Jay did like you, he wanted to be different and take care of you...He saw the way Chris would treat you the times you did come over, which only made him furious and grow a strong hatred towards his brother.

"Um...I have to use the bathroom" You got off the man's lap and quickly ran upstairs. Once you get to your door you shut the door, heart pacing, hands sweaty. You didn't know what to say. You liked Jay a lot but, starting a relationship after what just happened and on top of that Jay is Chris's brother.

The front door opens and closes. "Where's Y/N?" It was Joon. You were happy it was him, maybe he could help you out with this.

Hearing his heavy footsteps walking up the stairs you opened the door. He smiles when he sees you, "Y/N can I talk to you?" You nodded your head.

He sits you down on the edge of your bed, eyes on yours as if breaking eye contact was going to ruin everything.

" I've been trying my best to hold this in but I can't-" he inhaled loudly before saying "I have feelings for you"

Your eyes widened completely, this can't be true. Joon had a crush on you since Junior year of high school. You never paid him that much attention as you were so caught up with sports and your grades. And eventually, you started dating Chris, which made Joon hide his true feelings.

You've always thought Chris was cute. But the day he made breakfast for you was when your feelings started to develop for him.You were torn between the two. Both had good personalities and are beyond attractive. But the problem was that you weren't ready. You weren't completely over Chris, and you were scared to love again. You was scared that they would treat you like Chris and leave you for someone better.

But was it worth it to put my love on the line for just one of them?

•••

So who are y'all choosing? This is all your decision...

Jay, Chris's brother

Or

Joon, Jennie's brother?

••••