explaining+sneak peek into the plot

Ok so, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update a lot happened and I was debating whether to discontinue this book, as you can see I'm not going to discontinue it but I do need some ideas on where to go with it since this book doesn't have a script and never did, it was just made up along the way, I'm not demanding ideas, I simply want to explain why it might have plot holes or why I don't update regularly, the truth is when I started to write this it was because I had read a few "Singer Deku AU's" and they all seemed to have a similar plot so it was easy to predict, not saying mine isn't, it's just at the time I started writing it there wasn't much around in options

Now I'm going to explain katsuki and Izuku's relationship

So basically Kat did bully Izuku but when he saw him giving up on becoming a hero he stopped, this happen about a week before the Swan dive thing in cannon so a week before he became all mights successor, BUT he started to sing a while before that, he used to sing in the forest or at night when no one was home after the first few times someone offered to help with the recording and advertising Izuku accepted the offer as long as he didn't have to tell his identity to anyone he doesn't want to, so they made a contract and  agreed to the terms on both sides, katsuki helped Izuku find a new practice place, and any preparations needed for Izuku to sing live like kat learning how to sow from mitsuki for Izuku's stage costume  and any of his live streams, it was his way to slowly apologize for being a shitty friend and person, Kat has played the drums at a few of Izuku's lives but aways while hiding his identity, Kat stage name is Vulpes, so on stage izu calls Kat fox and Kat calls him bunny purely for the fun of teasing each other about the base of their chosen names and to mislead people about their quirks and relationship with each other. Izuku sometimes calls katsuki 'kat' instead of kacchan but it's rare and mostly when he's nervous (kat doesn't mind as he kind of likes it and it helps him tell if Izuku's nervous)

This will continue to be updated with little facts about the book
Also does anyone want a bit more backstory on them (Kat, izu)?