chapter 5

Day: Monday
Time: first period (morning)
Place: UA

Deku's pov
I’m sitting at my desk when mister Aizawa comes in. "Morning class. today we're not going to do the normal lesson plan." He says in tired tone.Just when Iida was about to start a lecture, Aizawa continues: "And before you start Iida, I will give an explanation. You see, early sunday morning, White Rabbit came to UA to ask principal Nezu if it was alright if your class could come to a private photo shoot for his new album. of course, Nezu agreed.” Aizawa says in his usual tone. The whole class breaks out in exited chatter, but Aizawa glares at the class and silences them. "Now with that explanation over and done with, everyone collect your hero suits and get on the bus waiting for you outside. Anyone who doesn't their shots taken today cancome back and take them tomorrow. If he doesn't have a song to fit with your photo, he will send it back to the school. and if you’re wondering about safety, he has asked to have some of the staff who are free to come along." Aizawa said. as the other students start to exit the classroom to collect their hero suits, I go up to Aizawa and ask: "Sensei, can I leave at lunch? I have some errands to run." "And what would be so important that you have to leave in the middle of an outing like this?" Aizawa asks suspiciously "W-well I have a family thing … I-i-it's kinda embarrassing to explain. I already asked White R-rabbit if its okay. Luckily he agreed t-that I shouldn't put this off, and that I can do the s-solo shoot in my own time on another day" I quickly stutter out the lie. I really hate lying, but I guess it's a necessary sometimes. "Fine problem child, but you better be back before curfew" aizawa agreed in his most 'too tired to care' voice. "Thank you, Aizawa sensei!" I chirped as I ran out the door.

I went to collect my hero suit and head to the bus.I sit on the back row and put down my bag. on the way to the shoot I listen to Uraraka and the others gossiping: "Can you believe W.R wants us to go to a photo shoot for his next album?!" mina gushes. "I know, isn't it exciting!" Uraraka chirped "But think about it: we might be able to ask him stuff that no one else has!" Toru says. "Oh, I might get to ask him how many instruments he can play…" jiro hums "I personally would like to know how his mask works though." Momo says, just after she announces that we’ve arrived. "Everyone must be on there best behavior and listen to the photographer, otherwise you will not have your photo taken and will definitely not be on the next album. yes I'm looking at you M*neta." Aizawa said as we exit the bus. As we approach the venue, two of the bodyguards stand on either side of the group. I look at my classmates and see them all look a bit nervous and avoiding the guards as much as possible trying to stay in the center. As we near the photographer he calls out to us: "Yo, ya guys made it! I was getting’ worried, Rabbit would'a killed me if I didn't get the photos for him" he gives us a playful chuckle."Speaking of white rabbit, where is he?" Aizawa asked suspiciously "Man, he didn't tell ya? he's gonna be a little late cause somethin’ came up. My name's Andy by the way, nice to meet ya." He gives a small bow and we return the favor, and Iida pulls off a perfect 90˚ angle. "So imma explain how this works: we're gonna have a couple of duo shots with different outfits on, up until around lunch. After lunch we'll do solos. That cool with everyone?" Andy says as we all nod in agreement. "ok, lets start then.”

I hate to do this but..
TIME SKIP
again sorry

Deku's POV

As we finish of the last duo's, a whistle blows signaling that lunch is being served. Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and I head to the dining area. "hey Deku-kun, didn't you say you had to leave at lunch?" Uraraka asks me. "Oh yeah, it's kind of a shame I didn't get to see white rabbit" I say as they’re about to enter the place. "Well I better be off! I don't want to miss the train." I say as I wave goodbye.