chapter 6

Day: Monday
Time: noon (after noon)
Place: photo shoot

Deku's / W.R pov:

As I enter the area where the photo shoot is being held, I can see a few people turn their attention to me. "Uhm, hi," I say as I pass Mina, Jiro, and Uraraka. "EEEEEeeee!""OH MY G" Uraraka squealed as Mina turns into a fangirling puddle. "Hi" Jiro replied calmly, although anyone could see she was about to faint. "So do guys have any questions to ask before we continue with solos?” “Omg YESS!" Basically the whole class was here now. "By all means, please ask away." "How did you learn to play so many instruments?" Jiro asked. "Oh, that's a good question. The reason I know how to play so many instruments is because i learn fast and never give up. Next question". "Do you have any siblings?" Todoroki asked.  'here come the conspiracy theories "Yes actuallya twin, but due to reasons I will not give a name." As I answer the question, one of my bodyguards nudges me and gestures over to the photographer. "Hey dude, glad you finally showed up," Andy says in his usual friendly tone. "Hi Andy, how'd the duos go?" I asked. "Went great man, shame you didn't come sooner." "Ok, well we better get to work before U.A. has to leave!" I say. "Move along problem children, I want to go back to sleep," Aizawa says while nudging the students into a group near the set. "Now let's get started!" I say grinning.