chapter 10

Day: Wednesday
Time: afternoon
Place: UA gates

Third person POV:
As soon as aizawa calmed down they stated the trip to the studio, Izuku and katsuki chatted with each other as aizawa trailed behind them still trying to wrap his head around all the information he got today. As they arrived at the studio Izuku greeted his manager and explained to him about aizawa's presence.

They went to the recording Booth, Izuku and katsuki entered as aizawa waited outside behind the glass wall keeping out of the way as people started setting up to record, once everything was set and everything was checked, Izuku started to get himself hyped up.

Izuku's POV:

'ok Izuku you can do this just ignore that your only father figure is watching, can't be that hard' as I hype myself up to sing I notice kat also looking nervous which is unlike him, seeing kat nervous I find the confidence to start singing. I take one last look at kat while the music starts, we had one of the girls also recording to add a small touch at the beginning.
and then I focus on the rhythmas I start singing.

Third person POV:

as Izuku starts aizawa is shocked that his voice changes so much when he sings,as he listens to the lyrics he notices how some seem to be from experience. After a while katsuki starts to sing his bit of the lyrics, he shocks aizawa by walking over to Izuku and pulls him into a hug and pat Izuku's hair softly, after katsuki's done they remain in the hug as Izuku sings the ending, after the music trails off they remain in a hug but turn to aizawa as to see his reaction.

once they see aizawa a small smile, they ask the question that has been in their head "so what do you think" Izuku asks slightly nervous "that was amazing, but since when where you two so close?" Aizawa say a little shocked about their ease just huging and being so close to one another. "Oh yea..after I apologised to bunny we started to talk again and so one thing lead to another and now we're best friends" katsuki says while petting the hair on Izuku's neck.

"but why don't you show it at school" aizawa ask curious "it would be easier to find out our identities since I call kat fox and me bunny quite often" Izuku says as he almost melts in katsuki's arms as katsuki pets his head while softly rocking for side to side, Aizawa not wanting to push leaves it be.

After a few more questions where answered katsuki and izuku turn back to the mic and start the next song...

So I posted (yay)
461 words
yeah so how do you lot feel about the next song being maybe metal?