>>>Chapter 2 ♡♤<<<

Darkness.

Thats all I could see no matter where I looked.

"Urgh.." I groan, trying to move in this cramped space.

Well, whatever I was trapped in was very.. metallic? The scent and cold feeling of metal surrounded my trapped body as I finally found a small slash of light infront of me

"What the.. waaaUUUGH-!"

I half yelled as I fell through the metal where the light was.. hitting the dirty floor with a loud thud.

"Ugh.. wait.. what the hell??" You got up, dusting the dirt and debris from your lower clothing. (Skirt/shorts/pants/etc) and looked around.

It was an empty room, covered in some vines and bolted-windows, very.. messy. Looking around some more, you put together that the room looks like a school room.. looks just like your old schools room.. syou look behind you and notice a few lockers. "Was I.. in a locker?" You thought out loud to yourself. Looking at a broken-looking door that you just fell out of, onto your face on the floor.

Suddenly, knocking you out of your thoughts, a locker next to you rattles and also breaks open, revealing kaede, who also fell onto the floor. You mockingly laugh at her and she lands a fist on you for once, and the two of you go into a play-fight

"Okok Y/N- WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?" yelled kaede, suddenly becoming sentient to the area around her, glancing swiftly at the ivy on the cracked wall. "Not a clue" you sigh, throwing your head back. Conveniently, yet another locker rattles and seems to have a hard time opening. "Feheh.. sounds like maybe Kaitos having a hard time-" you snicker, thinking it was your other friend in the locker, you kick open the door with a random item you found on the floor.. and...

Out fell the creep.

You pull your body back in disgust as his body writhes on the ground "urgh.." he groans, holding his head as If he was in pain. "Hey, I found an exit, leave that freak in here" kaede says, carefree as she walks out the class-door into a dark room.. hallway maybe? That wasn't what you were focused on right now though.

Crouching down right infront of shuichi.. shiji? Hell you cant remember his name, anyways, you crouch infront of him and grab him by the back of his hair and pull his head up. "I'm guessing you brought me here weirdo?" You scoff at his half-awake face, as you remember suddenly the kidnappers. "Oh.. fuck." You forget about the emo dude, and run out the door after kaede into an abandoned looking hallway.

~completely lost, ???~
After running around, you crouch over heaving trying to catch your breath. As you huffed air heavily, you were shocked still by the distant sound of loud pounding. "Wha..." you nearly shriek as the pounding comes closer at an alarming rate, and a giant robot towers over you. You stand still... and make a run for it in a split second. After dashing through seemingly endless halls, you fall through some doors and into a large room. Glancing up and groaning, you notice the room is full of random people. You notice kaede, rantaro, Kaito, and.. the purple haired dude from your school. You also noticed maybe.. 15 people? (A/N: fun fact, trying to count how many ppl there were, instead of going "shuichi, korekiyo, kiibo.." I went "January, feburary, ma..rch?") You groan and let your head lay back on the floor as you were too tired and confused to move right now.

But that laziness was short lived as you felt something kinda heavy land on your back.

You nearly jump, but whatever on you restricts you. You look over your shoulder to see an exhausted shuichi on you. Very annoyed, you crawl forwards a bit and kick shuichi off of you, huffing.

"Looks like that makes 16 of us." Says kaede, scanning the room. "Look who learned to count" you snarl, laughing at her a bit. "Oh shut it emo-attractor" she snarled back as she mentioned the awkward experience that had just happened. Sighing, you walk over to rantaro and simply place your head on his chest, and rest there as you had no fucks to give at this moment.

*B A N G G G G*

almost immediately, the large robotic monstrosities that were chasing you through the endless hallways break into the room you and the others were stationed in, and just as seemingly everyone nearly died from shock of them, 5 bear-like.. plushies? Jumped out of the Giant Metal Beasts.

"Puhuhu~~ Rise And Shine Ursine!!"

(805 words)
(A/N: guess who forgot how drv3 canonical goes yay- SO EXPECT THIS TO NOT BE 100% CANNON IG?? :cri:)