{{~chrystler special~l}} pt1

(A/n: I have no idea what I'm doing, bu t just bc this has two parts, pregame is first and ingame is second- also btw he's alr ur bf in this au because yes.. also this won't be written like the rest so semi-crack idk)

POSSIBLE TWS: mentioned nsfw

~~pregame~~

*yawnn...* you wake up, drowsiness rubbing your eyes and stretching a bit. But as you stretch you feel a familiar weight on your chest.. As you finally fully wake up like a minute or so later, you look down in your dark room, (you woke up early like a weirdo) and notice a still asleep shuichi. He laid ontop of you (not in that way.) Either his arms resting at your sides... eh oh well. You're too comfy to wake up and be productive, so you give him a quick kiss on the forehead, and fall back asleep.

~like an hour later~

You awake yet again, your room no longer dark. You wake up fully quicker than you did last time, and you look around. Shuichi must've not woken up yet, because there's still an emo guy asleep on you. You chuckle to yourself a bit and gently put your hand ontop of his soft blue hair. ....he picked his head up to look at you.

"Mmph.. you know I've been awake for a while now.."

"..oh-"

"Ehh.. it doesn't really matter anyways.. im enjoying this.."

Anddddd he somehow put his head back down... and he just made himself comfy again. "Shuuuu- we need to go do something normall-" "hmphhh.... just let me sleep with youuuu.."

"Eh..?"

"Not like that... unless that's what you want." he shrugs slightly

"You're so lewd-"

"Hehe~ oh whatever"

Even though he's being dramatic about it, he rolls off of you... and off the bed.

"PFFT-"

"Oh shut up."

You can't contain your laughter as your met with a emo Boy faceplanted on the floor. Soon enough he starts laughing too, and it's just like that for a while. "Well.. wanna go actually do something now? Schools out because of the snow storm." He shrugs. "Uh.  No it's because of Christmas break there's barely enough snow out there to cover the roads-"

"Oh."

Shuichi laughs at himself again "eh.. well whatever who cares- well anyways as I said earlier.." "Yeah uh.." you stare into the distance for a second trying to think of something to do with your boyfriend... (A/n dontsayit) and after a bit of spacing out, you finally get an idea.

"Hm.. there's enough snow outside.. snowball war?" You shrug

"Uhh.. sure-!... how do I do that."

~After a bit of explaining and laughing at him~

"Oh.. so it's an actual war- cool?"

"Yeah no duh what do you think a snowball war is shu."

"The snowmen fighting?"

Your reaction to that is just a facepalm and another giggle at how dumb your boyfriend is.. sure he wants to be a detective in his uncles agency but he can barely piece real world things together. "Welll.. let's go then-!" You run out of your room, steal one of his super baggy hoodies, and you grab another one of his, and run back into your room. With adrenaline running through your veins for some reason, you throw the second hoodie at him hard enough to knock him back slightly (A/n: can't blame him Bros a twig) "pffft- okayokay- put your hoodie on its cold as hell out there" "hell isn't cold Y/n." He meekly replies, muffled by the hoodie you headshot him with. "Oh whatever it's a saying now cmon-" you drag him through the door by his arm as he's still trying to put on his hoodie.. and pants but it doesn't really matter to you (A/n: STILL DONT SAY ANTTHING.)

"Could've at least gave me enough time to put my clothes on..-"

"Oh whatever shu you take too long to do things"

He shrugs, because he knows it's correct and he's trying not to get laughed at again. "So uh.. show me how to do this?" "My god shuichi you're so sad."

Pretty much you showed him how to craft and throw snow balls, you won the war of course, his aim sucks and he also pretty much let you win so you'd be happy.

"HA!" You pant as you were running around shuichi, throwing the snowballs at him... and hitting him occasionally. Both of your aims suck but who cares, you only really cared about two things in this situation. first of all, you were making a nice memory with your boyfriend. Second of all, ...

Your never gonna let him live how bad he sucks at a snow war down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 785

OKAY SOO- THIS ISNT HOW I USUALLY WRITE BC ITS JUST A SILLY GOOFY CHRISTMAS EVE STORY- second part will be with ingame I n s i d e of the school (for funsies nobody's dead yet and yall are alr dating so ye) andddd it'll be released on actual christmas- and yes this story was set on Christmas eve.

(Btw kaede joined in on ur side just to torment shuichi but she got bored and left after yall were exhausted)

Also heres this