Chapter tree- FAR AWAY FROM YOUR BESTFRIEND

*Alisas POV *
I was laying in my room and i saw two eyes staring at me. It was Cameron. Now I remembered everything that had happened.. My eyes started tearing up again as Cameron walkes up to me saying everything is going to be okay.
We just laid in my bed for the rest of the day. My brother tried to cheer me up with Netflix and food. ( YAAAS FOOD).

*next day* (still Alisas POV)

"Cameron where am i supposed to live now? I have nobody but you"
"Lil sis, I thought about this all night.. And you're going to live with me and Nash in NC"
I was both happy and scared. Happy because i have an lovely brother who really wants to take care of me, and scared because Cameron had really starting getting famous and now i was supposed to live with him an all his famous friends. And how should i do when they where on tour? Should i go with them or stay at "home"?

*Camerons POV*
"Alisa come we have to leave now. We have a flight in 45 minutes."
She ran down with her bag and i took mine and we left to the airport.

*few minutes later and Alisas POV*
"Cameron..." I said and looked down
"What is it? Alisa you don't have to be scared. You are with me now and dad will never be able to hurt you again" he said and looked at me.
"Im scared. Not because of dad, i need to say goodbye to Nathan, my bestie. He's always been there's for me"
We drove to Nathans house and I told him everything, hugged him and ran back to the car where Cameron was waiting.
This was the worst part of moving far away, to say goodbye to my best friend.