Chapter ten- "she's worthless"

*Alisas POV*
We were holding hands as we walked in the sand on a beach that I haven't been to before.
It was beautiful. Matt was beautiful.

We kept walking for a few minutes when we reached a table that was filled with food and fruits.

"I hope you like It" he said with a huge smile on his face.
"It's really beautiful and I really like it. " i said and his smile just grew.

We sat there on the beach for nearly two hours. It just felt so good being with Matt. He understands me.

"Do you wanna go to Starbucks?" He asked and grabbed my hand.
"Yaass" i said with my sassy voice and we both started laughing our butts off.

We walked holding hands all the way to starbucks and we were talking about random stuff and he told me a lot off stuffs of himself.

*Matthews POV*
We were holding hands and talked all the way to starbucks wich was pretty awesome. Im really feeling a connection with Alisa. She really understands me. Somehow, I started to tell her a bit about me and my past and I fellt like I could really tell her my life story. haha.

We reached starbucks, stikl holding hands when we saw some girls/fans running towards us.
"Shiit" she said looking nervous.
"I didn't though that this would happen. Im just gonna take a few pictures and then we can go." I said and she nodded.

So all the fans ran up to us and pushed Alisa out of the way and they all started dropping questions and comments like
"are you dating that slut?"
"She's ugly"
And "she's worthless"
Them words made me really sad because Alisa is the most beautiful girl I ever seen and I really don't want her to hear bullshit like this.

I looked around to see her but I couldn't find her anywhere.
"Why are you looking for that ugly ass bitch" one of tge girls asked.
"Well first of all she's way more beautiful that you and I really like her so could you please leave me NOW?" I almost screamed.

My eyes searched for Alisa but I couldn't find her anywhere. Gosh what am I supposed to do now?

Then I saw her running down to the beach where we just had been so I started running after her.

*Alisas POV*
I saw Matthew running after me so I stopped. I wasn't mad at him. I was just sad because all the things that those girls said are so true. Im ugly, and Im definitely not good enough to be with Matthew.

"Alisa, what is it? You know that non of these things that those girls said to you are true" he said while he stared in my eyes.
By now I started to cry.
"But Matt, all them things were true. im not good enough for you and you deserve someone that is pretty and stuff." i said crying.

*Matthrews POV*
To hear that really hurts me. How can she not see how beautiful she actually is? Wow man.

"Alisa, for me, you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen and uhm... i would really loke you to be my... Uhm.. Be my girlfriend. So would you like to be my girlfriend?" I didn't even realize that i started to bite my lips because I was so nervous. I never really had a girlfriend before so this is something new for me.

Dundundun. What will she answer and how will all the hate effect on her life?

So what do you guys think about the book so far? Like and comment
Xoxo