Chapter six- Telling everything

*Alisas POV*
I saw how Matthew started blushing when he saw that I was standing there. Aww he looked so cute.

I thought about what they had talked about and... Gosh he wants ME. THE FAMOUS MATTHEW WANTS THE LITTLE DEPRESSED ALISA. I couldn't believe it. I'm not obsessed with the boys. But i know that they are really famous.

*few hours later and Carters POV*
"Carter man, I know that I haven't known Alisa for to long but I kind of like her. I looked up at Matthew and he was really serious. Like dead serious. I know that he finds it really hard to catch feelings for a girl. What does he finds so special about Alisa?
"Man you dont ever know her, should you talk to Cameron first?"
"Yeah probably" Matthew walks away so I went to the living room were all the other boys were.
Every one sat on the couch and when I walked in Taylor screamed "TRUTH OR DARE EVERYBODY.
We sat on the floor and i saw how Alisa tried to hide in the back.

*At the same time but Matthews POV*
"Cameron I need to talk to you."
"What is it?" Cam had a confused look on his face.
"Would you get mad if..."
"If what? Matt tell me" Cameron started to look even more confused.
"Would you get mad if I took Alisa on a date.. I think that I really like her."
I looked up at him and he smiled wooh so realizing.
"Of course. BUT if you hurt her man, I swear that I will kill you"
"Understand" I said and walked over to the others that were playing truth or dare.

*Alisas POV*
"Who should we start with?" Taylor asked as he looked around the room. He's eyes landed on me and our looks connected.
"Hmmm.. Alisa, truth or dare?"
"Truth" I said and they Taylor started smiling.
"Good, then we can get to know you better" He said.

*Taylors POV*
"How old are you?" I asked and as soon as i finished my question, all the other boys started dropping tons of them.
"Why did your move with Cameron"
"What does your parents think about you leaving them"

I looked over at her and she looked kinda' sad.
"Hey guys, shut up and stop with your stupid questions" everyone looked at Matt who just said that.
"No like, it's okay.. If we're going to live together then you should know about everything.." Alisa startd talking and everyone had a confused look on their face, even I.

*Alisas POV*
"No like, it's okay.. If we're going to live together then you should know about everything.." I started and i think that everybody could hear that I was tearful.
" so a few years ago, my mother died. Ever since that, my dad started drinking a lot and with that he started hitting me.
The day when Cameron came home I laid on the floor and Cameron saw everything so he took me with him. I feel disgusting and worthless" i started to cry and some of the guys were crying to.

We all just sat there without talking. I cried a little on Jack G's chest and he held me tight.
I looked up and saw a sad Matt. Shit, I forgot that he said that he likes me.

Guys, next chapter will have some love and some drama included. Love ya xoxo