A Glorious/Terrible Day for a Wedding

A peaceful day happening in the city of Magnolia and everyone was full of joy and glee. At least that's what it looks like, but actually someone from the Fairy Tail guild is getting married to a Dragon Prince named Katsuki Bakugo in order to save both their homes from destruction; This particular girl was none other than the lovely Sky Dragon Slayer, Wendy Marvell. Everyone was worried for her: Her brothers, her sister, her friends, practically everyone. They don't know what to expect from the soon to be Dragon King if he treats Wendy like a pawn.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(The roles in the song are a bit reversed.)

Erza: "It's a terrible day"

Natsu: "What a messed up day!"

Erza: "It's a terrible day for a Wedding"

Natsu: "It's a really bad state of affairs we're all in"

Erza: "That led us to a terrible Wedding"

Natsu: "How could our guild have come to this?"

Both: "To marry off our sister to a Dragon Prince?"

Erza: "There very common"

Natsu: "And strong"

Erza: "What if it all goes wrong?"

Natsu: "Honestly, I agree; He could lead our sister to arson and insanity without anything to spare you or me"

Both: "But that's why everything, every last little thing, every single, tiny, microscopic, little thing must go"

Erza: "According to plan"
(Natsu: "Our sister will be Wed!")

Erza: "According to plan"
(Natsu: "Our guild could get led!")

Both: "From the depths of his chaotic teriney"

Erza: "To a noble realm of our ancestry"

Natsu: "And who would've guessed that we'd both see"

Both: "That our sister would witness a terrifying face who lead his Kingdom to utter disgrace, and provide a ticket to a rightful place"

     In a kingdom called 'Domino', there lived the King and Queen of the royal Bakugo family named Masaru, and his wife Mitsuki. They were excited to see their son Katsuki finally be married to the girl who he loves most.

Mitsuki: "It's a glorious day"

Masaru: "What a wonderful day!"