Reunion and Shocking Surprise

After Wendy left Levi in the woods, she snuck into Domino Kingdom, and made it to the Dragon Castle to see the Bakugo family. Eventually, after meeting up with them, she made her way to the door of Katsuki's room and took a moment to breath before knocking on the door. After she did that, Katsuki slowly opened his door and saw Wendy standing in front of him. He was even surprised but speechless to see that his fiancee is alive and well.

Wendy: "Hey, Katsuki."

Katsuki: "Wendy!? Oh my God! You're really alive! What happened!?"

Wendy: "A lot actually; Honestly, it was definitely the most unexpected moment of my life that I'm not sure if I'll ever forget about it at all."

Katsuki: "Quick, come on in."

     Wendy then entered Katsuki's room and got close to the fireplace so she'll warm up.

Wendy: "Thanks, Katsuki; Any longer out there and my legs would've given out."

Katsuki: "Wendy, what the hell happened to you out there? Your skin is practically cold as ice. Not only that, but why did you run out during practice for the wedding?"

Wendy: "It's a bit of a long story."

Katsuki: "I've got time."

Wendy: "Well, you see, Katsuki, it sorta happened like this."

     After nearly an hour of explaining, Katsuki was surprised by the events Wendy had gone through.

Katsuki: "Whoa, that's gotta be rough; I can't believe you actually had to go through a crazy event like that before our big day."

Wendy: "Well, I've definitely been through much worse years ago before I reunited with you."

Katsuki: "Yeah, I remember that much."

Wendy: "Also, during the practice for our wedding, there was a reason as to why I ran from the group."

Katsuki: "Really? Why do you say that?"

     Wendy then took a deep breath and explained to Katsuki how she really felt about their wedding.

Wendy: "Katsuki, I was terrified about being married to someone. When I was little, 1 of my brothers told me that marriage was like a political contract that wouldn't result in love and care. Knowing that, it made me feel concerned about being married to anyone at all; Even if it was somebody I was close to for years. The thing is, I was honestly worried about marriage when I was little."

Katsuki: "You were? Really?"

Wendy: "Yeah, and I honestly wasn't sure at all if whether I was completely ready for our big day or not. But, after finally spending some quality time with you after 5 long years, it made me believe that I was ready and never want to give that up for anything or anyone else. Katsuki, you were 1 of the best people who ever came into my life and helped me become a better person. If I hadn't met you years ago, I wouldn't be in the position that we're in tonight."

     After hearing everything Wendy confessed, Katsuki was surprised, but still smiled to know that he wasn't the only person who worried about their wedding. He even took Wendy's hand and directly looked at her with a soft smile.

Katsuki: "Honestly, Wendy, I actually feel the same."

     They both almost leaned in towards each other for a kiss, but..........Wendy saw Levi climbing onto the balcony, got scared instantly and startled Katsuki.

Wendy: "Oh my God!"

Katsuki: "What? What is it?"

Wendy: "Katsuki, remember how I said that I found myself married!?"

Katsuki: "Yeah?"

Wendy: "Well, you should know that this was very unexpected!"

Katsuki: "What the hell do you mean by that?"

Wendy: "Well, uh, let's just say that he's more on part with the dead than you and me!"

Katsuki: "The what!?"

     Suddenly, the window doors on his balcony opened wide fast and Levi entered the room surprising the pair.

Wendy: "Levi!? What are you doing here!?"

Levi: "So sorry about this, Wendy; I just really wanted to meet-."

     Levi paused for a moment to see Wendy next to Katsuki and felt concerned as he walked towards her side.

Levi: "Darling, who's this?"

Katsuki: "Who the hell's that!?"

Levi: "Name's Levi Ackerman, and I'm her husband."

     Levi then showed him the ring and Katsuki put the dots together by what Wendy meant by her unexpected marriage.

Katsuki: "He's the guy!?"

Wendy: "Yeah, but it's complicated! I mean, just look! He's dead!"

     Wendy then shook Levi's wrist helping Katsuki understand that the man in front of him was dead. However, Levi managed to break free from Wendy's grip and say the word that could lead them back to the underworld.

Levi: "'Hopscotch.'"

     This gave Levi the opportunity to grab Wendy's wrist and take her with him back to the underworld.

Wendy: "NO! LEVI, DON'T! LET ME GO! KATSUKI!!"

Katsuki: "WENDY!!!"

     Just then, Masaru and Mitsuki came bursting through the door and saw the engaged pair in a tight situation when they see Wendy getting taken away again.

Mitsuki: "Katsuki!?"

Masaru: "What's going on!?"

     It was too late though; Once Levi started floating in the air with his supposed wife in his arms, he and Wendy were both gone.

Katsuki: "Oh my God! Wendy wasn't joking! She actually got married to a Corpse! I've gotta warn everyone fast!"

Mitsuki: "How!? We don't even know where that creature went off to with Wendy!"

Masaru: "Don't worry, Dear, we will get her back! For now, we need to alert the people in Wendy's family immediately and let them know that she's still alive and well!"

     The King and Queen then left their son's room to go warn Wendy's family about what happened and Katsuki was left alone with fear in his about what he saw.

Katsuki: "(Oh God! Wendy was serious when she said she got married to a Corpse! I've gotta get her away from him! But how!?)"

     After he had his thoughts sorted out, Katsuki started making a plan as to how he can get Wendy back. Hopefully, nothing else goes wrong and he's not too late.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...