Disaster and Unexpected Surprise

Once everyone was settled in, they began practicing for the Wedding. Katsuki's parents are thrilled to see him married, but Wendy's friends were filled with regret. They tried not to show it in front of the others. Once they got to the part about the vows, Wendy was already getting nervous about it.

Katsuki: "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty; For I will be your wine."

Priest: "Now you, dear."

     After Wendy was called out, she began her start of the vows.

Wendy: "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will...never empty...for I... will be...your..."

Katsuki: "(Whispers to Wendy) Wendy, are you alright?"

Wendy: "(Whispers to Katsuki) I'm just really nervous here; I've been practicing this a lot with Erza, but I've never went through something like this in real life before."

Katsuki: "(Whispers to Wendy) Don't worry, Wendy; After Saturday, it's just you and me. No matter what it takes, I'll always love you, and only you."

Wendy: "(Whispers to Katsuki) Right, of course; It's just that-."

     Before she could finish what she was saying, the doors were burst open, and revealed a guard looking panicked.

Guard: "EVERYONE, QUICK! WE NEED TO EVACUATE! SOMEONE SNUCK INTO THE CASTLE GROUNDS, AND SET THE OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH ON FIRE!"

Natsu: "WHAT!?"

Erza: "OH MY GOD!!"

Katsuki: "WHO THE HELL WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?"

Wendy: "DID ANYONE SEE WHAT THE PERSON LOOKED LIKE!?"

Mitsuki: "WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER!"

Masaru: "EVERYONE, QUICK! OUT OF THE CHURCH, AND HEAD BACK INSIDE THE CASTLE!"

     Everyone soon quickly made their way out of the Church, and headed back inside the castle to relax.

Mitsuki: "Well, that was way unexpected; Just when we were helping Katsuki and Wendy get married."

Masaru: "Who could possibly do something like this?"

Natsu: "Whoever it was, they're gonna have a lot of explaining to do."

Erza: "Lady Mitsuki, don't worry; We'll find whoever is behind this attack, and make them regret they tried to sabotage the Wedding."

Mitsuki: "Thanks, Erza; That means a lot."

Katsuki: "Hey, guys, where's Wendy?"

     They all then looked around, and saw that Wendy was not in the same room.

Mitsuki: "That's weird; She was already with us after we got out."

Natsu: "I'll go look for her."

Erza: "Thanks, Natsu."

     Natsu then rushed out the door, and started looking for Wendy. Luckily, Dragon Slayers have enhanced sight, hearing, and smell. So, tracking her down will be easy for him. 2 hours have passed, and nightfall has struck. Natsu was in the woods looking for his sister, and finally sees her. However, when he saw her, he noticed that Wendy was crying.

Natsu: "Hey, what's going on, Wendy? What's up with those tears?"

Wendy: "Oh, Natsu; I was hoping for this day to be great, but I'm still a nervous wreck about it. I mean, if I left Fairy Tail, I don't know if I can see you guys again."