Crashing a Wedding

Once everyone from the dead came to the living world, they all went to the church for Wendy and Levi's wedding. The vows than got initiated. Wendy started by lifting a wine glass up from the table.

Wendy: "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty; For I will be your wine."

     After she said her vows, It was soon Levi's turn to do his as well while picking up the bottle of toxic wine.

Levi: "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty; For I will be your wine."

     He then poured the wine into the glass cup and got ready to see Wendy become dead like him. However, Levi noticed in the distance that Katsuki was watching and soon felt guilty about everything that's happening. To prevent any more pain, Levi stopped Wendy from drinking the wine and shocked everyone.

Connie: "That's new!"

Sasha: "Did you see that!?"

Jean: "Oh my God!"

Armin: "I can't believe it!"

Eren: "Mikasa, what the hell happened!?"

Mikasa: "Levi's having second thoughts!"

     Wendy was confused by all this and noticed that Levi felt like he was making a big mistake.

Levi: "Damnit; I can't."

Wendy: "Levi, what's wrong?"

Levi: "This whole thing was a mistake; I was a groom before meeting you, but my dreams were taken away from me. Now, I've stolen that love from someone else. I loved you, Wendy,...but you were never mine to begin with."

Wendy: "What do you mean?"

???????: "Wendy!"

     Levi then pointed Wendy to the direction of the front doors and showed Katsuki stepping out in front of her from outside. This surprise got her completely speechless.

Wendy: "Katsuki?"

     Katsuki then walked up to her calmly and Levi helped him take her hand as how they were both truly reunited at last. However, it didn't take long before someone else crashed the wedding.

?????: "Awww, isn't that just fantastic."

     Petra immediately came through the doors and shocked everyone when she pretended to care.

Petra: "I always get so emotional at weddings. Both of the young lovers are finally together at last. Surely now they can both live Happily Ever After. But, you forget 1 small thing."

     She then immediately grabbed Katsuki's wrist with a fit of rage.

Petra: "He's still my husband! I'm not leaving here empty-handed!"

     Soon enough, Levi recognized Petra and felt shocked, but not entirely happy.

Levi: "You."

     Petra then recognized Levi and felt completely speechless from the sight of him looking dead.

Petra: "Levi?"

Levi: "Long time, Petra."

Petra: "But, how? I mean, I left you."

Levi: "Yeah, you did,...but only for dead."

     That news got everyone shocked and speechless. However, Petra tried to deny it even though the whole crowd heard Levi.

Petra: "This man is obviously delusional!"