Giving In

(Smut)
Gerard's pov

"Come on baby, you know you want me back" Frank said as he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly.

I sigh and try to push him away, I don't wanna give into him "no Frank, you just want me for sex, you already admitted" I said sadly.

I don't even know why I came to his apartment, I dunno why I agreed to ever talk to him again.

The last time I was here I told him I loved him, he shot me down and told me we were only friends with benefits.

I blocked him on everything I could possibly think off but unfortunately I bumped into him on the streets, he took my hand and he convinced me to come over for a beer, which was why I was here now.

Frank caressed my cheek softly "come on baby, one more time, for old times sake" he said softly, he looked deep in my eyes, those same eyes that would soon suck me in.

I gulp and sigh desperately before wrapping my arm around his neck and kissing him roughly.

Frank sighed and kissed back, his hand on the back of my head roughly.

I whined and pressed our crotches together, Frank grunts and holds my hips tightly, we slowly make our way into the hall, I was confused because we usually went to the couch and done our business there.

Speaking of different he didn't usually kiss me for this long, he's never been like this with me in so confused.

All of a sudden my back his something, Frank pulls away with a sigh as he opened a door, I pulled me inside before shutting it again, I looked around and it was his bedroom, I've never ever been on this room before, not even for a couple seconds.

I didn't get much of a chance to look around before Frank kissed me roughly.

We went to the bed and we started taking each other's clothes off.

Once all our clothes were off Frank pushed me down roughly to the bed "you're so beautiful" he whispered before kissing my neck, I gulped as my heart started beating faster, what's with the compliments, he's never done that before.

He slips 2 lubed fingers into me and stretched me out, I hummed and gripped the bedsheets tightly, as much as I hated to admit it, Frank knows what he's doing, he knows what I like and how to make me feel amazing.

Soon he pulled his fingers out and pushed his tip inside, I gasp as he started to push in, he leaned down and kissed me roughly, I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh fuck, I've missed you so much" Frank groaned out, he moved his head to my neck, he sucked hickeys onto my neck and started thrusting into my slowly.

I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate instantly with each thrust.

I hold onto his shoulders roughly as he started pounding into me roughly, I couldn't stop the loud moans from escaping my mouth "oh yeah, you're so fucking pretty, god keep making those amazing sounds"

Frank pumped my erection in time with his thrusts "I've missed you so much Gerard, have you missed me" he said as he looked deep into my eyes, I gasp and bite my lip before nodding my head "yeah, I really have" I whispered softly, Frank groaned loudly "shit you're gonna make me cum" he groaned out, I whined and pulled his hair softly "oh god please, please Frankie" I cried out, Frank moaned and groaned before coming deep inside me.

I came over my stomach with a loud whine, Frank pulled out with a soft groan before giving me the wet wipes, I clean myself up before I reach down to pull on my boxers.