Illegal

(Smut)
Franks pov

I quickly walk to the block of apartments and slip inside one of the buildings, I had to make sure no one followed me.

Once I make it to the very top floor I knock on the door softly "hey, did anyone follow you" Gerard said softly, I shake my head "no, I double checked before I walked upstairs" I said, Gerard dragged me inside quickly before locking it.

I looked at Gerard, he was still in his work uniform, black dress trousers, white shirt and black tie "you look so hot Mr Way" I said with a smirk, Gerard smirked down at me as I play with his tie softly "before we get started, come with me" he said as he took my into the living room, he sat me down on his dick and hummed "Frank your homework isn't good enough, you need to get another 3 questions right to pass" he said as he pushed my hips back and forward as I was grinding against him.

I hummed and looked at the homework in front of me, sure enough it was mine "but sir, I really dunno the answers to them, maybe you could help me a little" I said seductively.

Gerard hummed and unbuckled his pants slightly "I dunno Frankie, I think you've gotta earn that" he said with a smirk, I whine and bend over the coffee table "do whatever you want to me Mr Way"

He pulled my pants and boxers down, before spreading my ass slightly "look at question 7 for me babe, tell me what's wrong with it" he whispered before slipping his tongue inside of me.

I moaned "oh god uh, the answer is 47" I guessed, I felt a sharp pain on my inner thigh, signalling that I was incorrect, I moaned "oh fuck uh, oh god Mr Way you're so good at this" I whined out "uh the answer is 65"

Gerard stroked my erection slowly which signalled that I was correct "no go look at question 11" he said before slipping two fingers inside of me, my back arched as I pushed against his fingers "oh god sir, I have no idea what the answer is" I whimpered out, a loud cry escaped my lips and he fingered me roughly "come on you whore you know the answer"

I gulp and look down at the equation "35% of 75" I mumbled to myself, I found a calculator beside it and grabbed it quickly "26.25" I moaned out loudly, Gerard stood up and pulled down his own pants "correct Frankie, nod be a good boy and answer this last question for me" he said before groaning and pushing in slowly, I practically scream as he bottomed out "oh god sir, uh, I dunno I'm terrible with fractions sir" I cried out, Gerard spanked my ass "I'm not moving until you answer this last question, come on baby you can do this I know you can" He said as roll up his own shirt sleeves and pushing my shirt half way up my back, revealing all he needed to see.

I kept repeating the question out loud a couple times "3/7 of 133" I mumbled one last time before gasping "57, it's fucking 57" I cried out, Gerard rubbed my back softly "well done baby, I fucking knew you could do it" he said before slowly thrusting into me, his hands holding my hips tightly, I moaned as I wrote the answer down and pushed it to the side "well done, you deserve a reward for all your hard work"

Gerard thrusted into me hard and fast, my moans before loud and high pitched "ah, ah, oh Mr Way, you fuck me so good" I groaned out, Gerard spanked my ass a couple times before thrusting in even harder "Damn right I do, you're such a good little boy for me Frankie, you take my cock when I need you to" he mumbled softly.

One of his hands moved from my waist to my shoulder, pulling my body onto his forcefully, helping him throat in hard and fast, the sound of our skin slapping was loud and hot in the room "oh sir, I'm gonna cum, please let me cum" I whined out desperately, Gerard groaned as he digs his finger tips into my side roughly "oh yes, oh god baby cum with me" he moaned, I moaned with him as I came all over the table, unfortunately all on my homework as well.

Once we came down from our highs Gerard pulled out slowly but pulled me straight into his lap after, cum leaking from my hole and into his leg but he didn't care.

I caught my breath back as I hugged him tightly "fuck baby, that was amazing" he whispered into my neck, I giggle softly and kiss his cheek "you're so good when it comes to sex, I didn't think anyone could be that good" I said softly, Gerard chuckled and kissed me cheek "well you're gonna have to rewrite all you're homework out, there cum all over that one" Gerard said with a smirk, I shrug "I'll do it later, right now I just wanna lay with you" I said softly.

After a couple minuets me and Gerard get cleaned up a den he carried me into his bedroom, he laid me on the bed and kissed me softly "I just realised I haven't kissed you the whole time, I'm sorry baby" he whispered before kissing me again.

I kiss back and play with his hair softly, once we pulled away I smiled up at him "there's no need to worry about it, I get to kiss you now so it doesn't really matter now" I said before pulling him down to lay on top of me.

We spent most of the night laying like that just talking about anything and everything, my life was so perfect and no one could ruin that.