Straight?

Franks pov******

"Hey mom, I'm going out to meet Gerard at the park, I'll be back in a couple hours" I said, me head popping around the door frame "ok sweetie, have fun and remember no kissing any boys" she said jokingly making me chuckle softly "yeah yeah whatever you say mom, I've got my phone with me incase you need to call or anything" I said before making me way down the hall "bye" I called out finally before opening the door and stepping outside.

I take a deep breath of fresh air before lighting a cigarette and making my way to the park.

When I got there I saw a couple of kids going down the slide, a couple on the swings being pushed by their parent.

Then I set eyes on Gerard who is sat on a bench.

He's so pretty, it was painful how pretty he was.

I make my way over to the bench only being a couple sweet away before he looked up and saw me "hey baby" he said, his arms wrapping around my waist before he kissed my cheek "you look so cute" he said as I looked down at my outfit "these aren't my best clothes" I said nervously, Gerard pulled me close to him, my head laid in his shoulder "you look cute in everything Frankie, especially right now, you're wearing my hoodie, you look cute in my clothes" he said with a grin making me blush "ya know you're real sweet" I said before standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

Gerard chuckled and took my hand in his "we can just go for a walk for now, I like walking and talking with you" Gerard said, looking down at me, I looked up at him with a grin "I like it too" I said as I swing our arms back and forward excitedly.

Gerard just chuckled and played along.

During our walk we spoke about anything and everything we could think of, I really liked Gerard and I hoped he liked me back.

But our good day was interrupted by my phone ringing, I checked to see who it was and it was mom.

"Hey mom what's up" I said cheerfully down the phone, my mom let out a soft chuckle before telling me what was for dinner and if Gerard would like to join up "hold on one minute mom let me ask Gerard" I said happily I look up at him with a grin "do you wanna come have dinner at my house tonight, my mom is making tacos, it is with fake meat but I swear it tastes great" I said excitedly, Gerard had never been to my house before, he bites his lip before nodding his head "sounds great" he replied.

I told my mom quickly that Gerard would love to come over for dinner, after being told it would be ready in half a hour I hung up the phone.

"So it will be ready in half a hour, why don't we start walking to my place" I said softly making Gerard nod.

As we started our walk back to my house I suddenly realised I needed to tell Gerard something important "hey uh Gee-bear, I need to tel you something" I said nervously, Gerard squeezed my hand softly with a smile "what is it baby"

I shrug "well, my mom and dad are ok with me being gay and all but we won't be able to close my bedroom door if they know we're dating, so could you maybe like, I dunno, act a little straight" I said nervously.

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "but I dunno how to act straight" he said with a chuckle, I shrugged "I dunno improvise, just don't talk about crushes on boys, or kissing boys and stuff like that, other wise we can't make out in private" I said with a small giggle.

Gerard nods his head "ok sure, I'm sure I can do that" he said confidently, I send him a small grin as we turned the corner to my street "we can't hold hands here, like I said, I want privacy with you, not the door open all the time" I said with a slight blush on my cheeks.

Gerard nods his head and let go of my hand "I better get to make out with you later though" he said with a cheeky smile, I smack his arm playfully "maybe you will or maybe you won't" I said teasingly as we walked up the path to my front porch.

When we walked through the door  my mom was quick to greet us "so this is Gerard, it's so great to finally meet you, I believe you're Franks friend" she said as she pulled him into a soft hug, he was a little surprised but hugged back anyway.

"So Gerard I'm assuming Frank has told you what we're doing for dinner" she said with a warm smile, Gerard nods his head "yeah, Frank told me it was really good, so why not give it a try" he said with a grin, my mom smiled "ok well dinner won't be for another 10 minuets, so why don't you guys head upstairs and I'll call you when it's ready" she said as she ushered us upstairs.

I chuckled before climbing the stairs, Gerard following close after me "and you said I had to act straight, I think she already knows baby"

I roll my eyes and close the door "I just wanted to make sure" I said softly, when I turn around Gerard is looking around my room, his head nodding in approval "I like your room, it's pretty cool" he said before sitting on the edge of the bed to take his shoes off.

I kick mine off at the door before going to lay on my bed, one I was laid down Gerard crawled over me with a smirk "I'm pretty sure you owe me a make out" he said lowly, I bite my lip and pull him down for a kiss.

Our lips moved slowly and smoothly, it was the perfect kiss, I move my hands down to his lower back before pushing against his lips a little harder.

Gerard sighed and kissed back just as hard, he pinned my hands to the pillow making me whine softly.

I swiped his lip with my tongue trying to get access, he denied me access at first but finally gave in.

Our tongues battled for dominance while my hands were free to move around, I took the chance to run my fingertips softly up and down Gerards ribcage.

He pulled away with a giggle "that tickles" he whined out with a grin, I giggled too and started ticking him softly "baby stop it" he said in between giggles.

I finally decided to stop as I wrap my arms around his neck "I really like you Gerard" I said with a shy smile, Gerard leaned down and pecked my lips before pulling back quickly "I really like you too Frank"

I pulled him down for a kiss, a sweet innocent kiss, it was amazing, I felt like my heart was beating out my chest and Gerard could feel it.

When we pulled away Gerard smiled down at me as my mom called us down for dinner.

Dinner was interesting to say the least, my parents were asking al sorts of questions, trying to figure out if Gerard was gay, I knew what they were doing, so did Gerard.

But after dinner Gerard had to go home, I quickly pecked his lips and gave him a hug before saying goodbye.

When the door closed my mom was stood at the other end in the hall way, her arms crossed over her chest with a knowing look "from now on, your bedroom door stays open when Gerard comes over" she said before heading to the living room, I let out a quiet groan before head up to my bedroom.

Memory of Gerard everywhere.