Chapter 1

Kate's POV

Every family has secrets and mine has a huge one, we hunt werewolves. I have always hated it but did it cause my dad threatened me. The only one who saw my dislike of it was Eva, she was the best person I ever knew. She was more my mother than my actual mom.

It was forbidden to do this, to tell Allison, Gerald and Victoria kept convincing Chris not to tell her the truth saying she wasn't ready, but I know that isn't true. They knew what the witch did, if she was told her true mother would be revealed. And for me, that is the plan. I know how much her daughter having taken from her hurt her, but she couldn't get close to Allison because of the necklace she wears, it is spelled to keep Eva away.

"Hello?" I smile hearing her voice for the first time in 17 years.

"Hey Momma E" I say still smiling, "I need help" she doesn't even question it and asks, "Where are you?"

"In Beacon Hills. The Hale fire, I am being framed for it, we both know it was Victoria who did it." I rush out.

"KK breathe I would love to help but you know I can't. They are I. Beacon Hill and I can't get near them."

"I am telling her. I know you wanted her to have a normal life, but she deserves to know. They both do, Momma."

"I know I am on the way, make sure to take her necklace of before you tell her cause it will hurt her when she activates her power."

She hangs up, she is coming. Evalynn Mikelson is on her way home.

Eva's POV
When I answered the call I didn't expect to hear that after 17 long and depression filled years I would finally be with my daughter.

I run around my room getting everything I need packed ready to go. I text my family that am going out of town and call Melissa and tell her to get me a house for while I'm there.

I am going to met my daughter for the first time.

Chris' POV
Something is off, it always has been I used to be so happy with Victoria, but after Allison was born it was just so miserable. I can't even imagine that this is the same woman as before.

She is cold and distant and cruel. She used to be kind and radiant and always happy. I miss it. I have tried everything even having another baby but I can't even get hard for the women anymore.

Its like she isn't the same person.

The Alternating points of view will end when we introduce Eva to Allison and Chris. We will get their thoughts on her then it will be just her point of view.