Chapter 2

Allison's POV
Aunt Kate said she had something to tell me. She made me leave my necklace at home. She is freaking me out, taking about some big family secret.

"Every family has their secrets, ours is messy and awful. You, my dear niece, are very special. I know you think the supernatural is a myth but it isn't. Its real." She tells me pulling back a giant metal door.

Derek Hale is chained to a metal bed frame, his hands above his head. The second I lay eyes on him, my boyfriend chained to a bed, I get this raging headache. It feels like a sledge hammer banging inside my head.

"Let him go!" I yell at my aunt. "That is the plan, Allison. This wasn't me. This was your 'mother' Victoria's doing." She says and motions with her fingers when she says mother. She goes over and let's Derek go.

"Thanks Katie" Derek says and rushes over to me checking on me.

I turn to my aunt, "What did you mean by the motions when you said mother, she is my mother!" I say confused, not noticing the brunette woman in the corner, whose smile fell with those words.

"Victoria is a homicidal maniac, and she isn't your mother. She took you from your real mother! She is the best woman I know, the best person." My head just begins getting worse and worse the more she talks, "Your mother is the most powerful supernatural being in the world. She is an original vampire, a lycanthrope like you boyfriend, and a siphon witch. She is the Original Tribrid."

When she said those words, the woman comes out of the shadows, "Hello, my beautiful daughter" she says as everything fades to black.

Eva's POV
I stay in the corner until Kate tells her my species. When she faints, I know it's all coming back. She will get the knowledge if what happened but not the knowledge of how to use her power.

I speed to her and catch her as she falls and take her to a room designed to hold her power and her sisters when they explode. And I wait for her to awaken, knowing that Chris is remembering as well, but he will find me when he is ready. Now I need to be with my daughter.

Chris POV
I have been looking for Allison for an hour. I found her necklace on her dresser; I still don't know why Victoria and Gerald insist she wear it at all times.

I had just got Kate's text that she and Allie went to the mall when I got a headache. It got so bad that I went to lay down but right as I started to my room from the office, blacked out and remembered her.

Flashback

Laughing, that is the first thing I register. Her laughter. A sound I have missed the past 17 years. the laughter of Evalynn Mikelson.

We are at the beach it's our 3 year anniversary, when she told me she was pregnant. 'El, slow down or I'll never catch you!' I hear myself yell.

Her laughter rings again, 'That's the point, my love. You not supposed to catch me!' I hear her British accent flow through my ears. 'Well then my beautiful tribrid, how will I kiss you?' I yell.

She comes up behind me and covers my eyes and whispers in my ear, 'I have a present for you. Hold out your hand.'

Doing as I was told I feel a stick in my hand, 'Open your eyes.' I open them and look down. I see a positive pregnancy test, my heart fills with joy at the thought of having a baby with this amazing woman.

With hopeful eyes, I look into her nervous brown eyes, 'Is this real?' I say, 'Yes' she responds wringer her hands nervously.

She goes to speak again, I run up to her and kiss her spinning her around and instantly drop on one knee asking her to marry me on ghe spot. When she says yes, I tackle her in a hug and we spend all day together just basking in each others presentance.

End Flashback

When I wake up, I remember her every little thing about her. Her laugh, her smile, her touch, her kiss, the look in her eyes when we talked about the baby. The baby, Allison! Those people took her from her mother and suppressed her birth right.

Just before I fly off the handle, I hear the door shut, its Kate. "Where is Allison?" I asked. "Don't get mad, but the only way you would remember her was to tell Alli, but that would mean she had to know of the supernatural. And more specifically Eva, which according to the witch would activate her magic. So, Allison is with Eva. She took her somewhere to teach her control, she told me you would know where to go to find her." Kate says trying to keep my anger in check.

"It was Victoria, wasn't it? The one who started the fire." Kate nods, "Tell the Alpha, I know you have proof use it. I don't care" I say walking out the door.

"Where are you going, Chris?" Kate asks. "To find my fiance." I say smiling and walking out the door.