Chapter 4

Eva's POV

While I sit waiting on Allison to wake up, I think back on her life. I wasn't supposed to be near her but I was. It hurt because of her necklace but I was always watching over her. She may have been raised by Victoria but she was truly my daughter through and through, even though she didn't know.

Allison woke after an hour of being asleep, "Kate!" She said as she woke. "Kate isn't here, Allison. My name-" "Evalynn, I know I got the memories. You're my birth mother I know what you are."

I take a deep breath of air, "What we are, my princess, but I need you to calm down. If you don't someone will get hurt, with magic like ours we have to keep out emotions in check." I say calmly as she begins to freak out. She takes a few deep breaths. "OK now, I have to teach you control."

Chris POV

I pull up to Elizabeth's house. I knew what El was she told me after our first year together, she introduced me to her family. Her daughter and I were very close she had called me dad, despite the fact I was hundreds of years younger than her.

When I saw her again I didn't recognize her but looking back I know she recognized me and Allison. She would always be so helpful with everything when Victoria would disappear.

As a walk up to her door, I take a deep breath knowing that the second I knock on the door my life will change and so will Allison's.

Knock

"Coming!" I hear her call out from inside. After a couple moments the door swings open, "Mr. Argent what can I do for you?" She asks shocked at my arrival.

"Hello Melissa or should I call you Elizabeth?" I say confused as to what to call her. She get a smile on her face that reminds me of Allison, they really are sisters. She turns back inside and tell me to stay. When she returns she has a piece of paper and a ring.

I recognize it instantly, it El's engagement ring. "She gave it to me for this moment. The second you guys move back to town, I knew it was a matter of time till you remembered. Kate came to me with her plan, I got her a house this is the address. You'll know what to do when you get there. Please don't hurt my mother again. Now shoo, I have a date!" Then she slams the door in my face.

I walk out to my car and drive to the address on the paper. I honestly should have known, it's the biggest house in Beacon Hills! I expected nothing less from a thousand-year-old vampire. I walk right through the front door and hear chanting.

I follow the voices and hear Allison talking, "Victoria never spent time with me so I don't want you to feel like you have to" I freeze not know this she always seemed to be there for Allison, but I was wrong. As I am about to storm in, I hear my El speak. "I know I don't have to; I want to. I have missed so much already; I won't miss a second more of your life. I don't care if you don't want me to be your mom, I just want to be here for you." She says and I hear sniffles.

"Thank you" Allison says and I decided to walk in at that moment. "El, if you don't kill these bitches, I will, or I will call Klaus, he is always down for some homicide." I say walking in, pissed at what I heard firm Allison about Victoria.

"Chris" she breathes shocked I am here so soon. "I love you, always have, always will. No witch no spell no nothing can stop that." I declare holding out the ring. "So, either put this ring on and be with me, or I will leave because I love you too much to not be with you" I tell her passionately.

She runs up and jumps on me and kisses me with all she has. "If you thought I would say no, your wrong I have love you for 20 years and I want to be with you." I smile and kiss her, then we hear a throat clearing behind us.

Allison POV

"As awesome it is to have someone that cares about me, like a mom should, I don't want to see her and my dad making out in front of me." I say smiling teasingly. Both my parents laugh.

"OK down to business, what are we going to do about Victoria and Gerald because I don't want to live in the same house as them." I tell them honestly.

"You can stay here, and Chris, I looked into it, your marriage with Victoria doesn't exist in all the hoopla they forgot the actual marriage. So your free." My mother says to me and my dad.

I have never seen him this happy. I always knew he wasn't happy with mo- Victoria but never said anything cause it wasn't my place.

"Ok" my dad said. "We are moving in here! By the way, Elizabeth has a date, so..." He said cause Eva or mom whatever to run out the room.

"Who's Elizabeth?" 

"Your sister, also known as Melissa McCall."

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Author's Note
I am writing this on my phone. So if there is any typos you see please let my know so I can fix them. I do proof read but my brain doesn't always register.

Who should Allison end up with?

Who should Scott end up with?