The End... Maybe

(So, I have decided to end this story, I honestly have lost interest in it, however I feel that closure is needed so there will be two more chapter. They will be rushed and probably long. WILL CONTAIN SMUT!)

It has been a year since my family arrived in town. Everything has been normal. Well, as normal as a town willed with vampire's, werewolves, Lycans, and witches can be. Allison broke up with Derek and came out as bisexual and have been seeing Lydia for a little over 7 months now. Stiles, Derek, and Hope realized that they are mates, due to Derek being and Alpha and Hope's tribrid side. Scott is seeing a were-Coyte by the name of Malia Tate-Hale. The twins are settling in nicely Lizzie and dating an alpha named Adien. Josie is still single, but Issac seems to be working to change that. Mellisa and Noah Stilinski started dating about 3 months ago, though no one but Chris and I know. Mel and Allison have bonded and are on the way to being actual sisters.

My siblings are all happy Caroline and Klaus adopted another 3 babies that were orphaned after a pack was wiped out. Rebekah adopted a set of twin babies and Kol and Divina took in Issac and the twins Eathan and Adien. 

Chris and I have reconnected and got married last month. I plan on surprising Chris with the fact that I am currently 3 months pregnant. 

Chris walks into our room and shuts the door. 

~~~SMUT~~~

"Baby, I'm home" He says taking off his shirt and sliming over me and kissing my neck. I smile and rap my leg around his waist. I feel he's hard he starts grinding into me. He pulls back and kisses me. One hand snakes down to my butt and he squeezes making my gasp, he slips his tongue in take control of this kiss. 

"Are you ready?" He asks making sure I want to do this. I nod to him, and he pull my dress all the way off and reaches to unbutton my bra. 

He takes a nipple into his mouth while slipping a hand into my panties and start playing with my clit. He groans when I unbutton his pant and slide them down his hips, underwear and all. He pulls me underwear down and lines his cock up with my hole and plunges in to me wrapping a hand around my throat. 

He plunges in fast and doesn't give me time to adjust. HE thrust in and out his hand moves from my neck to behind my head holding him up. 

With his other hand he reaches down, playing with my clit. 

"I won't last long." He says breathily in my ear. 

I feel myself getting close his thrust become erratic signaling he is too. 

"Cum with me" He tells me sending me over the edge. 

He cum inside me he rolls off my and pull me into his arms. I look up at him and see him smiling brightly at me.

"I love you so much." He tells me leaning down to kiss me. 

"Good, cause I'm pregnant again." I tell him.

An even brighter smile reach over his face and he take me into his arms.

"Ready for round two my wife?" 

"Always, my husband." 

(This is my first-time writing smut let me know what you think.)