Chapter 5

Melissa's POV
While sitting in my room getting ready for today I think about everything. My mom is home which is great, my sister finally remembered her true family, the closest thing I have to a dad remembers our family, and my son is happy.

But he is keeping secrets. I have known since he got bite, he has activated his lycanthrope part. I have a date, I know he is an alpha probably the one who bit my son but honestly I am lonely after Rafael left and Kat's father left I have really have much in the way of lovers after that.

Kathryn. My eldest. My first born. She at this point is over 250 years old and I have seen her in 50 years. I want her to come home but I don't know how to call her. We got in a fight in the 60's and she left, she doesn't even know she has a little brother.

I hear knocking on the door and yell for Scott to get it. I finish getting ready and walk out with him.

Timeskip~ Brought to you by Hope making Klaus paint his nails

The night of the formal cause I am lazy rn

These boys! I swear, Peter just dropped me after our date, which Stiles crashed with his jeep. I know Scott was there, I heard him taunting my son. I change into a more flexible outfit and run to my Mom's, she told me about the alpha, I should have known.

I can't believe I cried over him.

It's night by the time I reached Moms. I walk in and find Mom and Chris freaking out because they can't find Allison.

"She might be with Scott and Stiles after the formal." I tell them.

"OK, I'm doing a locater spell. Something feels off. " Mom said with worry written on her face.

Eva's POV
The spell comes back that they are at the Hale house, I tell them to get ready for a fight. I have a bad feeling.

Me and Melissa shift into our wolves and Chris climbs on my back. When we get there, I see Victoria holding a gun to Kate and Allison and arrows in Scott and Derek. Chris gets off of my back.

Me and Melissa shift back to our human forms and hear Vic the bitch talking to Allison and the others, "After I kill you, I'll kill your nephew over here." waving the gun to a hurt, confused Scott, "Then I will kill the monster you call a mother and your sister. I'll even track down the bastard niece you have" I feel Melissa tense at the mention of Kathryn, I know she is safe. She is with her dad. Chris, intervenes, having seen enough.

"Put the gun down, Victoria! We go by the code!"

"You broke the code the second you didn't put down your bitch of a fiancé. Don't lecture me on the code, Chris! You're a hypocrite!"

"You killed innocent people in that fire! Look at yourself pointing a gun at a girl you raised, a 16-year-old innocent girl! A girl you raised!"

Suddenly, the Alpha attacks and takes Victoria into the house, Allison runs in after. Me and Chris start running toward the house as Scott enters, Melissa grabs us, "She has to do this. You know that!"

We wait, then Allison comes running out of the house in tears as the Alpha follows her. Stiles and some lizard looking kid pulled up and throw a beaker of liquid at the wolf but he catches it. 

Me and Melissa look at each other and nod, knowing it's time to come out of hiding. Melissa walks out, chares the alpha and punches him, putting the Alpha on his ass. "Mom?" I hear Scott question.

I walk up to the Alpha, "You hurt my daughter, both of them. You are not leaving here alive, but before you die you should know who you needed with" I say walking up to him like a wolf hunting wounded prey. "My name is Evalynn Mikelson." His eyes widen in fear, "And you hurt my daughter!" I say and call Derek over as Scott calls to him to stop him. I look Derek in the eyes as he remembers me. "It's your birth right Derek. Take it." I say on his ear. Me and Melissa grab the alpha's shoulders and hold him down. Derek moves in and slits his throat with his claws. 

Scott yells at me, "What did you do that?! That was my only chance of a cure!"

"Scott, you couldn't have been cured" Melissa says calmly. "What you are it your birth right. Come on we need to talk" she says grabbing her sons hand and drags him away.

The lizard boys walks up to me and Derek hold his arm out with a smirk, "I want the bite." He said rudely. I smile sweetly and say, "And?"

"...give it to me?" He says looking at Derek.

"No." Derek says with a look in his eyes, he walks away.

"How about you?" He says looking me up and down. "No!" I say annoyed and disgusted.  

"No? Why you want a pack I want the bite. win-win." He says. In my side vision I see Chris checking on Allison, Kate, and Stiles, Noah's kid, while trying to distract them from any violence that could occur due to this kids' stupidity.

"I don't want a pack, don't need one. I have family. Now clearly you are a problem," I say looking into his eyes, "You are going to forget about the supernatural, you are going to start being nicer and behave in a respectful manor, you are going to start fresh without being weighed down from your past. You will make amends and move on." I compel him and then hit him. 

I smile at them and tell them that we are heading home. I hug Derek and drag him go our house. When we get there, I cook a big meal and serve while we eat in silence till Melissa get here with Noah and Scott so we can explain.