Chapter 3

Stone's POV

"What?" Exclëã asked. "I said stay." I repeated.

It was the second time around that I have seen her in lingerie. The first time I saw her in that thought she was a slut, because I never knew that our Don had a wife.

Nobody talked about her. I didn't know that I would meet her so soon. Especially not, when I decided to come downstairs for a drink.

But when I looked in her dark brown eyes, there was something telling me something that I couldn't decipher.

"I don't want to disturb you. I should go." She said softly.

She continued stating at me, when I decided to make my way towards her.

When I stood in front of her, I said: "No, stay."

She was beautiful, that I couldn't deny.

She didn't say anything, but bit her lips.

"Why are you crying?" Out of instinct, I reached my hand out to wipe her tears away, she flinched.

Coming back to my consciousness I pulled my hand away from her. "I'm sorry." She said.

She looked-. Scared?

"I'm not going to hurt you." I said.

"I promise."

She didn't utter a word. She just looked.

I stepped back, looking away from her. Making my own way to the door, to go outside.

I opened the door, then closed it without looking back at her.
••••••

"Gentlemen, we need to be serious in this situation. But unfortunately there are some people that think this is a game." The Don said, walking back and forth.

We were currently standing inside his office, Alfonzo, our Don, was speaking about the fact that there was a mole in the group.

"Daniel, step forward." He demanded, not looking him in the eyes.

The guy obeyed.

"Remember.." He said smirking. "When you came begging for me to give you something, anything and in return you would do anything for me. I took you in my wing and I made you something when you were nothing." He said to calmly.

"I never asked you for anything only your loyalty and your obedience. Is that so much to ask?" He continued.

"No, Don." The guy answered.

He turned his head looking at a guy. He had brown hair and one dark brown eye. The other eye got castrated when he got captured and tortured by the Donita mafia.

The Donita mafia is apart from our group, one of the dangerous mafia group. They had been our rivals for centuries.

I guess it was tradition, cause the family Carter and Donita never saw eye to eye with each other.

Our Don took his gun out and pointed it at the guy, without thinking he shot his other eye, making blood spurt on me along with some of the other guys.

This was normal to us, so when he got shot everyone remained neutral. Even the guy that got shot didn't flinch.

"Clean it up." Without another word, he left.

Some of them started to clean the dead person, while I went to my car to get another pair of clothes then I made my way to the guest bathroom to clean myself up.
••••••
Standing inside the shower with the hot water streaming down my neck I kept thinking of the Don's wife. I couldn't understand the scared look on her face.