Chapter 7

Exlëã's POV

Shot
Shot
Shot

I screamed.

"No, no, no. Stone!" The tears began streaming down my face. My heart broke.

I cried: "I'm so sorry."

He tried to talk back to me, but he gurgled out blood. He was choking on his own blood.

I tried to make the pain, the blood that was flowing through his body go away but I couldn't.

I repositioned myself, so that his head laid on my legs.

The bullets pierced right through the window, but the sound was so faint you could barely hear the sound of the shot.
They used a silence gun.

He reached out to touch my face, while I just hovered my hand over his'.

"I should've just--I-I." There was no words that could describe the emptiness in my heart.

"It's-s oka--y-y." He coughed out.

"No, no stop. Don't talk. You're going to be okay. Please God." I cried.

'Why me.' I thought.

I was a curse. If I should've just stayed away this wouldn't have happened.

He slowly closed his eyes.

I began to cry harder.

"Stone." I said softly/ quietly.

Then I heard laughing come from the phone.

"Come home to, daddy."

Then he hung up.

The door bursted open.
Adonis, the new bodyguard, came and picked me up.

I began screaming and kicking, not wanting to leave Stone alone.

He didn't flinch one time. It made me realize that there was no point in what I was doing.

Immediately I was silence.

He threw me into the car.

He began speaking into his mic, while the car was bringing me back to my husband.

"Bring the guys over for a cleanup at Westvield, New Avenue." He said dead serious, with no emotions written on his face.

He gave me a quick glance before turning his attention back towards the window.

No matter what I did the tears didn't stop from flowing.
••••••

How do you call a beautiful flower that became rotten over time.

In the beginning it looks so lively, free but nothing lasts then the flower dies. That's how I call my life right now.

With Stone I felt like I began to finally open up and become myself. With him I felt free again. He was my safe haven.

But because of me he's dead.

"She's here." Adonis announced to my husband.

Adonis guided me into his office and then left.

When I walked into his dark office, I saw three bodyguards guarding their Don.

Alfonso stood up from his chair circling around his desk to stand in front of it.

"Come." He demanded.

I started walking into his direction, then I stood in front of him.

He reached out to held the side of my face in his palm. He started rubbing my cheek.