Chapter 4

Stone's POV

We arrived at the house.

The Don's wife was sleeping half of the ride, so I decided to pick her up.

I went on her side of the car opening it.

I placed her in my arms. She started stirring: "Mmm.."

"Go to sleep, I'll take you to your room." She listened closing her eyes, nuzzling deeper into me.

I made my way to the door. After the first time I found the key hidden under the mat.

I kneeled taken the key, then I opened the door.

Stepping inside the house, I closed the door silently not wanting to wake her up.

I made my way up the stairs straight to the first room I could find.

I opened the door to her room, Stepping inside. When I closed the door I made sure not to make to much noise.

I walked her to the bed, I grabbed the sheet and pulled it over, so I could tuck her in.

After I finished doing that, I placed her down on it, pulling the sheet back over her.

Before I made way outside, I looked at her.

She was so innocent in a world full of dangerous people. She didn't belong in this world.

She slept so peacefully. It was like the event that occured today, didn't happen.

Even in her sleep she looked beautiful.

I didn't know how long we would be in this house, but I was glad to be there with her, to guard over her.

With that in mind I made my way back to find another room.
••••••

Like my daily routine, I stood up early to go buy some breakfast and some clothes we could wear.

I could order the clothes and the breakfast, but it wasn't a smart move with the situation we were currently dealing with and it would take hours for me to drive back home to get some clothes, food and come back.

After showering, I changed myself to grey sweats and a T-shirt that had the same color.

Before I decided to make the table, I went right next door to bring the Don's wife some clothes.

Knocking on the door for the third time, I didn't get a reply.

"Exlëã?" I called.

She didn't reply, so I made my way inside her room.

Going to the bed, I placed her clothes on it.

Just then the bathroom door that aligned with her room bursts open.

She stood there with her tiny towel wrapped tightly around her body. The towel began just above her nipples, revealing a bit areola on her right breast, and ended right under her butt.

The little reveal made my jaw tighten.

The bruise on her arm and her cheek started to fade.

Realizing that I was there, she gasped holding the towel tightly around her.

I turned around, facing away from her: "I brought you some clothes you could wear. The food is done, so when you finish you could eat something."

"T-thank you." She said shyly.

I made my way to the door.
Closing it, I went downstairs.

I started making the table ready.

I bought some coffee cakes, croissants, warm pancakes and tea.