Plotting

[A discreet cafe in Istanbul]

"Derin" Sedar mouth. This is her. This was Miss Wrong. Sedar smirk. The dossier reads - Derin, 30 years old, single mother, marketing manager from Ankara. "Are you sure it is her?" Sedar had paid good money and he needs to make sure she is the right one. "We followed her for months, boss. She fits all your description. She had mutual friends with Ozgur and is the only Derin who knew Ozan. She had spent time in Sibera and enjoys off-roading. She never spent another night with the same guy. She is definitely the Derin." The private investigator reported. "And the child?" Sedar questioned, its puzzling indeed that a person like Derin would ever settled, much less commit to a child. "There was virtually no signs of him. We had to dig deep, he stays with Derin's parents and calls Derin his mother." To Sedar, this is enough, its time to bring Ozgur down. "Find the father" Sedar smirk satisfactorily as he slide a cheque across.

"You are not the main character" Ozgur words constantly haunt Sedar. Sedar never lose. It was his competitive nature that brought him to medical school. He hated losing, but losing to a night club owner and playboy like Ozgur felt like a tight slap across his face. To Sedar, Ozgur is but a speck of dust in bustling Istanbul, probably not very well educated, rich because he inherited his family money yet he lost to someone like him. Ozgur lied to him at his best friend wedding, lied to his sister and stole the girl that was originally his. He saw Ezgi first, Ezgi was interested in him first. This, he thought as he held the dossier, will be Ozgur's downfall. Ezgi will return to him and even if she does not, Ozgur can never have her.

Sedar head towards Tolga office. Tolga was not a man Sedar likes to associate himself with. A successful businessman but an extremely cunning one. Sly friends are hard to keep but the unlikely pair kindle over their mutual hate for Ozgur. Only Tolga truly knows what it felt like to lose to Ozgur, this rage and disgruntled feeling. Tolga knows Ozgur inside out, he knows best to formulate a plan to bring him down.

It was Tolga who gave him information about Derin. Tolga mentioned about a certain Miss Wrong who had somehow captured Mr Wrong's heart, how they spent countless weeks in Scotland, Sibera and summers in Istanbul. If Ozgur had any weakness, it was Derin.

[Tolga's office]
"Hello Derin speaking ..." the receiver spoke. Sedar and Tolga looked at each other and smirked. Ozgur is going down