Away from Ozgur

Ozgur spent several days in a loop. Life without Ezgi was extremely difficult. He once jokingly told Yezmin (which she then published in a magazine) that in love, my choice is all that matters but it turns out in his love, Ezgi choice is all that matter. Without her, there is pain, lots of pain but he couldn't get away from her. He had spent every morning driving to Bursa, waiting in front of her mom shop but it remained shut. He spent his days driving around Bursa, looking out for her. He had even asked for her mother's address which Cansu kindly gave but the neighbours have not seen them too. He texted her, maybe hundreds of them.

"I cant live without you"

"Please come back"

"If you love me, why are you hurting me?"

He drifted through the days and life without Ezgi had been brutal, he had went to the hospital Levent and Cansu worked at to get his blood test done. He had to prove to Ezgi the child was not his. But life had other plans. "Ozgur, you are the father" Denise said as she read the papers sent to her from the hospital, a simple note signed off by Sedar that Ozgur is the father. He could have swore he wanted to jump off the building. If he had known, he would have swear celibacy until he met Ezgi but then again, if he did, he wont not have been the relationship coach Ezgi wanted. So Ezgi and him were never meant to be? "What do I do now?" Ozgur said hardly able to contain his emotion. Denise listed his options "We settle the allowance, they will ask for more, we would need to fight to lowered or you can appeal, get another test result ..." "for what? To double confirm the random kid is my son? I dont even want to see him. Just pay this bitch whatever and I dont want to acknowledge him." Ozgur said, fuck Devin and fuck this kid. "Ozgur I know this is unexpected but these are facts, the lesser you say about them the easier my job becomes." Denise advised, she cant have him running around calling his kid a bitch while negotiating for a lesser monthly allowance but she needs to dig more information about Devin, if she had to fight this case. She is worried about Ezgi too, how she will take this news. Denise knew Ezgi is pregnant, Cansu told her but Cansu had her swear to secrecy. She pities Ozgur, despite understanding Ezgi stance. He really love her but this confirmation will only break her heart more. She also had reservations about the test which Devin suggested to conduct at the hospital where Sedar was in charge. She made a mental note to speak to Levant about it, do they know each other before?

[Ankara]
Ezgi told Cansu she was in Bursa but really she was with her dad in Ankara. Her father could hardly afford her any emotional support, they spoke regularly but not in depth. She told him everything and he said nothing except offered a shoulder to cry on. He has offered her to stay at her childhood home, she had spent 8 years of her life here with both her mum and dad until they divorce. His dad is happily married for decades and have had his own happy family, just another painful realisation for Ezgi that this will never be her life. Her choices were either share a man with another woman or single mother. She would rather the latter. This house bought back happily memories and were kept in pristine conditions, her dad had leased out the house to a happy family who had moved on to a bigger apartment. He was intending to sell it but had decided to let Ezgi stayed here indefinitely. "Ezgi I'll be 15 minutes away in my apartment in town. Call me if you need anything love" her dad said as he kisses her on the cheeks, paused and said "know that I love you" The last time her dad had told her I love you was probably when she was a kid. As much as Istanbul and Bursa was home, Ankara felt oddly like home too.

She slept soundly despite the barrage of Ozgur's messages. Cansu and Denise have updated her on the paternity test and she cried herself to sleep, clutching her little belly. Its just us now, she thought. She woke up the next day to heavy knocking on her door. Its odd she thought, her dad did not mention any visitors.

"Mdm! I am here to check on your pipes!" She heard a voice accompanying the knocks,  "I am coming!" She shouted as she wrapped herself in a kimono. She opened the door to see a tall and handsome man with a toolkit, standing by the door. He looked oddly familiar, older but familiar. "Ezgi?" The man asked, shocked.