Villans Exposed

[Denise Office]

Denise was livid, this Devin and Sedar were absolutely in cahoots and how many of them were there? She tried to call Ozgur but he was nowhere to be found. She had received a forwarded message from Ezgi of Ozgur and Devin kissing. Their relationship had certainly gotten very complicated and made worst by some invisible forces. Ozan had shared his suspicion that it could be Tolga but she need concrete evidence to prove. In the meantime, Denise have already sent in a demand to re-do the paternity test at two separate labs and have torn the allowance agreement. Her heart breaks for Ezgi but for Ezgi and her unborn child's sake, she has to get to the bottom of this.

[Penthouse]

Ozgur received the message from Denise on the way home from LaGabbia. Thank the fucking gods for Levent and Denise. He is absolutely sure it is Tolga in cahoots and he is sure as fuck going to fuck him. He had lied and torn his life apart. Ozgur immediately deleted and block Devin's number. What a fucking dick to come back after 6 years and lie to him to get an allowance with a child that is not even his. He can't wait to share the good news with Ezgi as he parked his car.

He was greeted with Tesla when he opened the door, nothing seems amiss but the breakfast was left untouched, he realised Ezgi's shoes were gone. Panic strikes him again for the nth time this week, is Ezgi leaving again? He ran to his bedroom and sees that Ezgi is gone along with her side of the wardrobe. He desperately try to call her - "Devin child is not mine, we would be together again." He needs to tell her. He quickly took for Ankara and spent the entire day looking for her combing the streets of Ankara. He was not the father, he could look for Ezgi without guilt but why was she running?

[Ankara]

Ozgur had spent the entire day running the streets, looking for her. He eventually got drunk in a park shouting for Ezgi. He was arrested by the police and was told to call anyone to bail him out. He told the police he had no family in Ankara, only his girlfriend who dumped him. The police encouraged him to call Ezgi, hoping to get him off their back.

"Hello? This is Ezgi Inal?" The police spoke. "Yes... What is this regarding?" Ezgi asked quietly, it is 2am, why is the police calling her. "There is a man who claimed to be your boyfriend - Ozgur Atasoy, could you come bail him?" The police said politely as she hears Ozgur shouting at the back, "Fiancee!" Shit she thought, what the hell is Ozgur doing here.

She quickly got dressed and phoned Serkan. She knows she had been troubling Serkan these past few days since they rekindled but Serkan was her only friend in Ankara. Serkan readily agreed and was by her door in 10 minutes. Ezgi had shown the video of Ozgur and Devin kissing to Serkan earlier and Serkan agreed, its kinda of a dick move to kiss your ex while your girlfriend is pregnant, granted he didn't know his girlfriend is pregnant and that his illegitimate child is no longer his. Anyway, it was a very confusing story and he doesn't want to gossip, he is just here to help a friend.

[Police Station]

"Ezgi Inal ... and your husband?" The officer asked pointing to Serkan. "HE IS NOT HER HUSBAND. I AM HER HUSBAND... I am supposed to be her husband." Ozgur shouted agitatedly. "Calm down" The police officer shouted at Ozgur, "Please Ezgi, can you just bail him and get him out of here, he has been crying, shouting and harassing different officers even our criminals have requested to be apart from him. Just bail him out and take him home. He is very drunk."

Ezgi signed some papers while Serkan brought Ozgur out. "Are you his new boyfriend now? You know she loves me right?" Ozgur said. "I am not her boyfriend, just a friend and yes I know she love you. She love you very much which is why she is disappointed." Serkan's frankness shocked Ozgur. He was right, isn't that why she was so upset because she had high hopes for him, that he is different from all the dickhead she had dated but he turned out to be exactly like them and worse. But that is not true, the child is not his, he had never cheated or dumped her, she must know.

Ozgur held Ezgi hand as she walked out. "What are you doing Ozgur? Why did you drink so much?" She asked, she had never seen Ozgur so drunk. "I don't know, I am just upset. I only know your number by heart. I lost my phone. I am sorry. But Ezgi, Derin's child is not mine" Ozgur smiled, "we can be together again, I wanted to tell you today but you ran away." Ozgur continued now slightly sad. "Why do you always run? We are supposed to be together, for better or worse. I will always be around but you run at the slightness sign of crack. Please Ezgi, don't run, stay? I promised I will be better for you."

Ezgi looked at Ozgur earnest eyes, "Ozgur ..." but she was reminded of the video again today. "Ozgur did you met Derin today?" "Yes" "Did you kiss her?" Ezgi asked as she looked at Ozgur dead in the eyes. Ozgur eyes widen only ever so slightly, he knows what she is thinking of but he needs to explain, "Yes... what do you see? Never mind what you see, it's not what it's supposed to be. With Derin, she is an ego maniac, she cannot be dealt with normally, you have to show her that you are not afraid of her, speak in her manner." Ozgur didn't know how to explain fully and properly that Derin can be dealt with through intimidation, that kissing her and scoffing is the only way to really deal a blow into her ego, the only way to rid off her. Ezgi wasn't buying it. "Leave Ozgur, I never want to see you again." Ezgi said, heart resolved, it was the final nail in the coffin for her. "Ezgi, no please." Ozgur said as he begged again, begged for her again, "How can I prove that I only love you Ezgi? Let's move then, I will give up LaGabbia, Laguna to a place where its just you and me. No Derin, no Tolga, no Sedar or Yezmin to fuck our lives. Ezgi please, I cannot breathe without you. These few days has been difficult, I told you." "I am sorry" Ezgi said as she pecked him softly on the lips and hail a taxi. Ozgur didn't have time to react before he was held back by Serkan. "Let me go!" Ozgur shouted and wrestled Serkan, he watched as Ezgi's taxi drove off in the distance as he ran after her. He ran and ran until his legs could no longer move and collapse on the road. Ezgi cried as she saw him run after her but she knew she had to do this.

[Weeks later]

Serkan had sent Ozgur to the hospital and called Cansu to arrange for his necessary transport back to Istanbul. When he woke up in the hospital, he had demanded Serkan to tell him where is Ezgi and had even tried to punch Serkan but Serkan was quicker and remained silence. He had refused to leave Ankara and created a huge ruckus in the hospital. They had to sedate him to keep him calm. The next day, Ozgur received Ezgi's wedding ring and the bracelet her mother gave Ezgi. This was Ezgi's final stand, she had given up on Ozgur. Ozgur eventually agree to return to Istanbul after a few more days in Ankara, after he had resigned to his fate that Serkan will not tell him where Ezgi is. Ozan had convinced him that it would be better to wait for her at the apartment since it was still legally under her name and Denise and told Ozan that Ezgi is not intending to sell it, she will eventually have to show up one way or the other.

Meanwhile, Derin refused the demand for a re-test as the court order has already been filed. Denise wrote in an appeal on basis of inconsistency lab results and was accepted a re-trial.

[Ankara]

Ezgi was not the same too as she remained quiet and solemn. In a bid to cheer her up, Sekan took her to an orphanage he often volunteered whenever he was back in Ankara. Ezgi cheered up slightly as she see all the happy young children but she can't help but feel a little sad for these children, growing up without a parent. The orphanage owner was talking about a young lady who was so compassionate and adopted an older 6 year old child which was quite rare and showed Ezgi a dossier of little Milo. Ezgi was so shocked, she dropped her drink. Milo was adopted by Derin just two months ago. Ozgur was right, it was not his son. She contemplated giving the information to Denise but decided against it. Ozgur was not his problem now. It was not necessary though it didn't felt right. Serkan offered to help as he did not want to see her suffer and submitted the information to Denise, "It's ok, just tell her, I provided the details, not you."

Denise received the false paternity results and along with the adoption dossier managed to prove that Ozgur was not the father. Ozgur was happy but he could hardly celebrate, he had lost Ezgi and is condemned to a life of melancholy.

Sedar was dismissed from the hospital for faking a paternity test while Derin suffered a huge blow to her ego and had quit the entire fiasco. Tolga had to pay for the legal battle and was equally pissed about it.