Ms Wrong

[Random Istanbul Park]
Instead of heading home, Ezgi went to her favourite park. She was here when her ex dumped her, she was here when Ozgur "dumped" her on her birthday. She is here again, contemplating whether she should keep their child.

An abortion is certainly reasonable. Ozgur and her are not even married yet, the new restaurant is just taking off. There's too much at stake and ... and ... Ozgur said he will happy if he ever heard such news but will he be loyal? Yezmin questions haunt her. Has he really changed? For her? The man who sleeps with a different girl every night decides to settle down for her? The most eligible bachelor in the whole of Istanbul decide to do that for her? And what if he cheats on her? She will be a single mother with a child, how will she ever find love again? And the poor child will suffer, getting shuffling around parents, witnessing their once loving parents engaged in angry fights. Thats what her childhood was filled with, her mother accusing her father of cheating, her father never stick around for long having had his own family with a woman he love more than her mum. She was abandoned and the thought of Ozgur abandoning her was painful but the thought of Ozgur abandoning their child was excruciating.

Before long, it was night and she was so lost in thoughts that she did not check her phone. "Hello" "Ezgi where are you? You were not at home. I called Denzi and Cansu, they said they have no idea where you went? I am worry Ezgi" Ozgur worrying tone is apparent. "Oh don't worry I am just about to head home" she lied quickly. "From where? I will pick you up" Ozgur said hurriedly, sweet Ozgur always worrying and offering to act as her chauffeur. "Don't worry. I am on my way" Ezgi smile. Maybe she should keep it after all, Ozgur will be caring father. "Ok I was at home, and I didnt see you so I worried but if you are ok, its good. I am heading back to the restaurant,  its a busy night I'll come home a little late. Call me when you are home. See you my kisses" Ozgur said as he kisses the phone. Ezgi kisses back and smile.

She had collected her thoughts, Ozgur will love the kid. He had said it before that he would excited and in Lake Como, he named their future kids.

[Flashback to a few weeks ago in Como]
"Ozgur, look at that family!" Ezgi said cutely as she spot a family dressing up in the same outfit. "Even their baby and dog are in the same green blouses. Its so cute!" Ozgur smiled at her, he liked seeing Ezgi happy. "I would wear a green blouse for you. We can dress our baby and Tesla in a green blouse too." He smiled. Ezgi practically made heart shapes with her eyes and asked dreamingly,
"Ozgur if we have a baby, what would you name her or him?" Ozgur answered immediately "Luna, if its a girl and Solar, if its a boy. The sun and moon, in Italian" Ozgur quick response surprised her, he had clearly given some thoughts about it "Why Italian?" She asked. "I thought of yesterday when I look at the moon and held you in my arms and today at the sun at Lake Como with you beside me." He confessed. "Maybe we can create a Como baby here." He smirked. Ezgi playfully shove his shoulder, he is always teasing but he seems serious. "First Name : Luna Middle Name : Inal Last Name : Atasoy. Sounds great!" She said as they laughed.
[Flashback end]

Thats it, Luna or Solar, she is keeping it. "LaGabbia please" Ezgi said as she enter the taxi, maybe she could help out at the restaurant, doesn't feel right to leave them on such a busy night and she will surprise him. She cant wait to see his reaction. As soon as she reached the porch, she saw Ozgur by the window with a beautiful lady. She wonders if its another client, she walked up expecting to introduced herself until she saw Ozgur holding her hand and the woman reaches in to plant a kiss on his lip. He smiled. Yezmin was right, Ezgi ran away from the restaurant, her heart shattered.

[30 minutes early at LaGabbia]
Ozgur was finally at ease after frantically searching for Ezgi the whole night. She has finally returned her call but he will make sure go get to the bottom of her restless these past few days. He headed back to the restaurant to close up for the night. Business has been picking up after Yezmin released the article, at least she had redeem herself by writing a fairly great article complimenting Ezgi's events management skills. "Ozgur, Ms Derin is here, requesting to see you." Emre said as soon as he sat down beside Ozan. "Derin?" Ozgur and Ozan shouted in unison. Devin and Ozgur were once the "it couple" in their university, both were renown for their inability to keep their pants to themselves. Both like fun, wild crazy fun and were naturally attracted. Ozgur would not have started bartending if not for their adventures. Devin had once suggested that her dream was to open a bar where all their friends could drink to their heart contends. Their love was tragically ended when Ozgur decides to commit to her exclusively. In that short frame, Devin probably hooked up with about 5 other guys. Needless to say the playboy heart was broken and he was never the same. "What does she want?" Ozan asked, he remembers their adventures very well and is suspicious of Devin. "I will be careful" he warned Ozgur. Ozgur nodded and head towards Devin.