Is Ms Wrong Right?

Ozgur kissed Ezgi on the cheeks in the morning as he stared at her sleepy form. He doesn't want to leave but he doesn't have much choice. He had to go to LaGabbia, settle Derin and get this over and done with. He kissed Ezgi's knuckles softly and promised that all will be fine. He whip up a breakfast and left a note for Ezgi with smiley face that he will be back before noon.

[LaGabbia - Negotiation for Settlement]

Derin smiled widely as she was invited into Ozgur's office. "You know Ozgur, you never met our son." She said smiling, perhaps there is a second chance for them. She had always wanted to be alone, to be wild and free but the years have not been kind to her. Somedays she wondered what it would have been if she had settled with Ozgur, they would be an "it" couple, LaGabbia was their idea but alas she could not stay in a place for long, it is in her nature. "I don't need or want to see him. You just want money yeah, I can give you money. If you need any money, speak to my lawyer, I will play no part in any of you or your son's life." Ozgur said sharply and pointedly, he knows its a bastard thing to say but she absolutely hates how she had completely destroyed his life, his chance at happiness. "That's cruel Ozgur, we would be together again. A second chance." Derin offered as she stood up, she looked at LaGabbia from his office, people are dining and wine-ing, "Isn't this our dream Ozgur? You promised me that one day we will open a restaurant with a bar and all our friends can come, we will drink everyday and have the most fun." She smiled almost reminiscing at their younger self. "That could still be us." She offered suggestively as she walked up to him and kiss him on the lips. "Is that what you want?" Ozgur said as he kissed her back on the lips, in an almost passionate manner but both felt it there was no passion, there was no sparks. "See, I told you. I can't be with you Derin, even with Milo or however many children you claim as mine. I can never be with you again. I don't love you." It was true, they both felt it and knew that they can never be together again. Despite knowing so, Derin can't help but felt a stab in her ego, what had this Ezgi woman done to this man, he had become completely unrecognisable, this is what true love does? She was utterly humiliated and made an excuse to leave, she said she will talked to his lawyer.

Unbeknownst to him, the image of them kissing is on its way to Tolga and soon would land straight in Ezgi's phone...

[Penthouse]

Ezgi woke up alone and was wondering where Ozgur went until she saw the note. It was really sweet of him and the spread of breakfast. Her morning sickness has long gone and before long, her pregnancy would have been quite obvious. For now, she just looks a little bloated. She was about to wake Serkan up when she hear a "ping" from her phone. She had fully expected a message from Ozgur but the message was from an unknown number with no words, except for a video - Ozgur kissing Derin in LaGabbia with the clock behind showing today's date, it was taken just 10 minutes ago. "Fuck" she thought, "who the fuck is this person and what the fuck is Ozgur doing" She was completely lost at the seams again, was loving Ozgur supposed to be this difficult? She had love him, he had love her, they were happy and she was pregnant, now he had a 6 year old child and is making out with his child's mother.

She woke Serkan up crying, Serkan was shocked to say the least. He treats Ezgi as a good friend and would do anything for her without questions. He quickly helped her packed and left the apartment, she said she wants to go back to Ankara but didn't explain further. He followed her without asking about Ozgur but he made a mental note to understand why later when she is calmer.

[Hospital]

"Levent, I heard your good friend Ozgur had left Ezgi? What a shame, their love was certainly like movie. Ozgur, the main character you know?" Sedar smirkingly. Levent knew Sedar hated Ozgur and he often felt bad about it, he had lied to Sedar that Ozgur lied to him for an ego war but really Ozgur had been nothing but nice to Sedar and his sister. It was a pity Sedar always had an inferior complex. He smiles politely and excuse himself as he sees Sedar leaves with a few pretty nurses. Levent watch he leave as he thinks "what an ass" and was suddenly reminded of what Denise told him earlier that day, "Its weird you know the paternity test, it was not written clearly that the results was affirmative only that Ozgur was the father and it was signed off by Sedar. It is just worded really oddly." Denise is a good lawyer and her senses are always accurate but she just couldn't find the link between Sedar and Devin. After the incident with Ozgur and the hospital fundings, he could never really truly trust him again. Levent decided to investigate Devin's records in the Gynaecology department. He does seems like the kind that will doctored results. He scoured Sedar's office but found nothing and was about to resign to the fact that perhaps Ozgur was indeed the father until he saw several nurses pass by.

"Doctor Levant, its late why are you here?" The nurses asked. "Oh I am just here for Cansu, she told me to help her look up a patient document." Levant replied nervously. "Sure, please come this way" the nurse said without suspecting anything, it was normal for Cansu to pull out patients records for them. The nurse led Levant to a back room and told him to off the lights before he left. He went straight to the D folders and found Derin's. It was the same test results given to Denise but instead of "positive", it was "inconclusive" "Bingo" he said.  Levent had caught the discrepancies in the lab results, he was right about sneaky Sedar, if Ozgur had pressed on for a re-test, Sedar would show that it was inconclusive instead of positive, fucking jerk Levant thought, he had just destroyed two fucking lives. He took a picture and took a quick glance around the place but "E" caught hid attention. Right at the back was "Ezgi Inal", she was never a patient here in the gynaecologist department. Curiosity got the better of him as he flipped it "13 Feb 2021, 3 weeks pregnant. Baby is healthy. Patient unsure of abortion, have advised accordingly." His jaw immediately dropped, Ezgi's has a child with Ozgur? He immediately went to Cansu and Denise.