Chapter One

"Yo Foster," Keefe called after Sophie as she left Telepathy which was mentored by her favorite mentor, Tiergen. "Where are you going in such a rush?"

 "Anywhere that is away from you," Sophie deadpanned.

 "That hurts Foster!" Keefe cried, clutching his heart as he caught up with her. "But really, where are you going?" 

 "I'm going to Everglen," Sophie groaned.

"I knew you couldn't resist me! I always win!" he cheered, shaking his hips in some sort of dance. "Awww, did Fitzypoo invite you?" he wondered.

"No! Biana did- why does it matter?" she protested.

"Annnnnnnd Blondie's obliviousness strikes again!!" Ro cried, appearing from behind a pot. 

"Gahh!!!" Sophie screamed as she toppled into Keefe's arms. 

"Fallin' for me, eh Foster?" Keefe wiggled his eyebrows.

"Keefe!!"

Sophie scrambled out of his arms and walked to the Leapmaster.

Correction.

She tried to walk to the Leapmaster. As soon as she straightened up, she tripped on a loose floor tile and hit the floor. 

The Black Swan really couldn't have given hey any more coordination?

Note to self: never play sports. 

Stupid feet. 

Keefe doubled over,  laughing. 

"That may not be the best way to treat your girly if you want her to fall for you. Funkyhair," Ro noted. 

"What?" Sophie asked, managing to get off the floor, and grumbling. 

"Nothing!" Keefe slapped his hand over Ro's mouth and she flipped him over her shoulder.

"We heading to Pretty Boy's house or not?"Ro asked. 

"Yes!" Sophie exclaimed.

Ro, still holding Keefe prisoner, grabbed Sophie's hand and the light carried them away. When they arrived at Everglen, Biana threw the gates open and grabbed them, yanking Sophie, Keefe, and Ro through and yelling at them for being late.

 "Keefe, you're here too?" she asked, surprised.

 "Miss me?" he asked cockily.

 "In your dreams," Sophie scoffed instead of Biana. 

 "Ah, Foster has dreams about me!" he cried.

 "W‐what? No! That's... that's not even... you know what forget it." Sophie rolled her eyes.  Arguing with Keefe was like arguing with a four-year-old. No matter what you pointed out you still kept going in circles.

 Except... she had dreamt about Keefe 

 They'd been swinging on the swing set and he was pushing her. All of a sudden Sophie'd had the strangest urge to tell him her secret. So she did. Except that when she did, the words came out totally wrong.

"I love you, Keefe."

 But this was all wrong! She loved Fitz, didn't she? They were the OTP!! She didn't know it was all too confusing. But then Keefe stopped the swing and took her hands and looked in her eyes.

"Do you mean it?" he'd asked. 

"Yes," she'd said. 

And she did. Then Keefe leaned in and...

"Yo! Foster! You all there?"

No way in Mallowmelt was she telling him that. 

"Yeah, just spaced out for a second there," she said lamely. 

"Like the view?" he asked, shaking his arms and dancing around. 

She rolled her eyes. 

"So... you two gonna come in or do you want me to let you two be...?" Biana asked with a smirk. 

"No!" Sophie yelped. "I'm coming!"

She raced up the stairs...

... and tripped.

Strong hands caught her. 

"Are you okay?" asked a deep, worried voice.

Fitz.

"I..yes..you look..I mean I um yeah. I'm fine, " she stammered, blushing and hiding behind her hair. Then she made the mistake of looking in to his teal eyes, in which she promptly got lost. 

(If you will take a moment with me-- * author barfs*)

Keefe walked up and asking his arm around Sophie. "Well? Let's get this party started!"

"Yeah, it can't possibly get more boring in Sparkle Town," Ro said. "Plus, Shadow Guy, Techo Nerd, Flood Girl, Gossip Queen, and that Other Dude are already here."

"She means Tam, Dex  Linh, Marella, and Wylie are here, " Biana clarified for the confused Sophie.

"Oh.  How did you know?" Sophie asked.

"Ogre senses," Ro explained. 

They walked in and Sophie found that Ro was right. 

"Finally," Tam grumbled, pulling his bangs over his eyes. "You decided to arrive."

 "I prefer the term, 'fashionably late, ' " Keefe smirked.

Tam muttered something under his breath and Sophie sighed.

It was going to be a long night. 

"Sophie's first for makeovers!" Biana cried. 

Yes. Yes it was. 

You're welcome for that I typed it with a phone so yay. 

...

Took almost two hours. 

Dedication.

Ilyg!

(Obvi)