Chapter Two

"Biana, do we have to have makeovers??" Sophie groaned for the millionth time. 

"Yes!! A girl needs her makeup-so stop complaining!" 

"Guys, why don't we compromise. Sophie, Biana can do your makeup, Biana, Sophie can pick out her own clothes," came Linh's soft, gentle voice.

Marella just stood there filming it with Sophie's old iPod.

"MARELLA!" Sophie screeched. "GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Fine, fine. No gratitude whatsoever for not taking Biana's part?" Marella teased.

Biana finished quickly and Sophie picked out her own clothes. 

Thought Biana had some say.

"YOU ARE WEARING THE RED ONE!!!" she shrieked.

Apparently, Biana didn't realize what a compromise was. 

"KEEFE!" Sophie yelled. "HELP ME!!"

"Funny how Keefe's the first name that comes to your mind, huh?" Marella asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh shut up," Sophie mumbled, hiding behind her hair. 

"WHAT IS IT!" Keefe yelled, running into the room. "Nevereen? MY  MOM??"

"No..."

"Well?"

"Make Biana stop trying to make me wear that red thing!" Sophie screamed.

"Foster, Foster, Foster. Live a little," Keefe told her, slinging his arm around her.

"I. AM. Aren't we supposed to enjoy life?" Sophie asked sweetly.

"Yes..." Biana and Keefe said apprehensively. 

"And we're supposed to enjoy it to its fullest?"

"Um... yeah?" Keefe asked nobody in particular.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE!!!! BECAUSE I'M NOT ENJOYING THIS TO ITS FULLEST!! NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT!" Sophie shouted as the other boys came running in. 

"Whatsgoingonwhatisit?" Dex yelled at the same time as Fitz and Tam asked, "IsitheNeverseenandKeefesmomwhatdowedo?"

Wylie just stood there.

"See why I called him that Other Dude?" Ro cut in, cleaning her nails with a dagger. "I can't ever remember his name cause he never says anything worth remembering."

"Hey!" Wylie protested.

"He does too!" Linh exclaimed, blushing when Wylie smiled at her.

"Liiiiinhhhhh. What did we discuss?" Tam said low and warningly. 

"Blah blah blah it's the end of the world, blah, blah blah, shades are the lamest thing ever, blah blah blah Keefe has the hottest hair?" Keefe butted in hopefully. 

"NO!! Stay away from boys-and That One," Tam jabbed his finger at Keefe, "in particular!!"

"But Tam!" Linh said. "You're a boy! And surely you don't want me to stay away from you too."

Tam scowled at the ground and sitting in the corner, covered himself in shadows. 

"Well," Marella said brightly. "On that note --let's play truth or dare!" 

Sophie gulped. She'd learned that when Marella got That Look in her eyes, it was time to hide, fake an illness, or pretend to trip and hurt herself-thought actually she probably wouldn't need to pretend. She'd just have to stand up.

"Let's...not. I know! Let's bake Mallowmelt!" Sophie exclaimed.

"And truth or dare it is!" Biana laughed. 

"Wait-what if I want to bake Mallowmelt?" Fitz asked. 

Biana stared at him. "The only time you've ever baked something that wasn't by force was when you made Custard Bursts for Sophie!!"

Sophie blushed, hiding her face behind her hair. 

Again.

"Well...it could be fun!" Fitz protested. "And that is not true! I baked... um.. three years ago for that..umm that thing!"

Just about everyone raised an eyebrow.

"So... much as I enjoy the game Make Foster Blush, are we gonna play Truth or Dare or not?" Keefe asked finally. 

"Yes. You are. Because I need some entertainment here in Sparkle Town and if Blondie over says no, she has to deal with me. Also, I carry my amoebas around with me," Ro decided for them.

  Biana's eyes lit up with a wicked sparkle. "I dare you to... Mess up Keefe's hair and dye it hot pink!! Oh and I forgot you- have two ravens but let's call them... Moonlarks."

 "Hey!! No fair you're punishing me! What did I ever do to you?" Keefe cried, getting up from the circle and backing away with his hands protectively over his hair.

 "Yes!" Dex messed Keefe's hair up- with no small amount of complaining on Keefe's end-and took the bottle from Biana, dying a hot pink.

  "All right. Tam, truth or dare?" Dex said. 

"Truth," Tam muttered sullenly. "I hate this game."

"Who's your crush?"

Tam's head jerked up, glancing at Biana for a split second before a wicked grin lit up his face and he said,  "Moonlark."

Yes yes I know. I'm terrible. However lol I love writing about Tam he's so funny!!

If you want to know my ships, check out my bio and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!! And I currently feel like a YouTuber.

"Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!!"

Lol.