3

“Chimmy!! Don't be sad please! I'll come with Kook Hyung frequently to meet you! Kook Hyung will always come to meet you Chimmy! It's a promise from me too!” Taehyung said as Jimin was sniffing. Taehyung calls Jimin Chimmy now, it's a name he gave Jimin inspired from Chimney.

Finally it was the time when Jungkook would be leaving the orphanage. Jimin was so heartbroken, he always feared this day. But he knew that this day was bound to come and he can't stop it. He was just yet not ready but he understands, it is what it is.

Jungkook approached Jimin as he hugged Jimin tightly. “I will miss you my Chimney. Please stay safe and nicely. Listen to whatever Ajumma says, be obedient to her okay? I'll come and meet you often I promise Jimin! I really will! But you have to be a good boy here okay?” Jungkook said as Jimin nodded

Eventually the Kims left with Jungkook to their home, as Jimin waved his hands for the final goodbye with Mrs. Lee to the Kims in the car. Jimin's lips wobbled as he then hugged Mrs. Lee crying. She then took Jimin to the room where Jimin slept while crying on Mrs. Lee's lap.

...........................................................................

_2 Months Later_

Jungkook and Taehyung, as promised, often visit Jimin. They visit Jimin every Sunday morning and leave by the evening. And other days whenever Mrs. Kim is free of work she would bring them to Jimin for sometime along with some gifts and sweets for him.

“Jimin I have something for you!” Taehyung said “And Kook you, for you too! Mum told me to keep it a secret till we three meet and then surprise you guys! Do you wanna see?” Taehyung asked as Jimin and Jungkook smiled nodding. Taehyung took his bag as he took out one photo.
The picture was of Jungkook and Jimin together.

“This photo will stay with Jimin, and there's another one at home in your study table's drawer! Go home and get it!” Taehyung said to Jimin and Jungkook

“TaeTae...This is suu pretty!! Thank you so much TaeTae!!” Jimin said hugging Taehyung

“Taehyungie, this is such a beautiful present, thank you so much from both of us! We will always keep it with us! Right Jimin?” Jungkook asked as Jimin eagerly nodded. Jimin then went to his bed he kept the picture under his pillow and came back smiling to Taehyung and Jungkook

Today was not Sunday, it was just a day when Mrs. Kim was free so they had come to meet Jimin for not a long time like Sundays. So they'll be leaving soon today

“Taehyung-ah, Jungkook, let's leave now okay? I just got a call from my sister that she's coming over, with Jinnie Hyung!! Aren't you excited to meet him after so many days?” Mrs. Kim said as she asked Taehyung about it. Taehyung became really happy as he jumped in excitement hearing his favourite Jinnie hyung, Kim Seok Jin's name.

“Kook hyung! Jimin! If you guys meet Jinnie Hyung, You'll love him from the very first meet! He's soooooo friendly and soooo good! He's my favourite out of all my cousins! Hehe!” Taehyung said as the others smiled seeing Taehyung so happy and soon they left the orphanage.

Jimin took the photo in his hands as he smiled seeing Jungkook and him together. He missed them spending time being themselves a lot. Jungkook just left but he suddenly misses Jungkook a lot. He always does, whenever he isn't near. Always.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you mom for the surprise, it means a lot to me and Jimin” Jungkook said Mrs. Kim as she smiled while she drove the car. “I love to see you kids all happy, so I did it. You don't have to thank me for it Jungkoo- ”

“MOM!!” Taehyung screamed all of a sudden seeing a truck coming out of nowhere from their left as the truck hit them coming from the side which led to a severe accident.

People ran towards the accident area as they called the ambulance. Soon after Jungkook Taehyung and Mrs. Kim were taken to the emergency room of the hospital. Mr Kim was called upon through Mrs. Kim's phone.

.

.

.

.

“Doctor, are they all safe?” Mr. Kim asked being all worried for his dear family

“Mr. Kim, your wife is out of danger. She is injured in her right arm and a bit in her head but she'll recover soon. Your younger son's left leg is fractured and lost a lot of blood but that is being taken care of and he is out of danger too. But..” The doctor said

“But what doctor?” Mr Kim asked

“But your elder son is severely hurt in his head, which caused damage. Moreover, he is in coma and I can't guarantee when he wakes up. He will wake up, but after he does...He won't remember anything from his past. The brain damage has caused amnesia, but he will wake up. Please have patience, wait for him to show up” The doctor said as Mr Kim was desolated. He felt really sorry to the poor boy and also, he didn't forget to think about Jimin. If jungkook forgets everything from his past then he will no longer remember Jimin, right? What are they gonna say Jimin about it? And no one knows when he will wake up from his coma.

.

.

.

.

.

Weeks passed by, it was almost a month and Jimin kept waiting for Jungkook but he never showed up. Jimin still kept waiting for Jungkook, cause he believed in Jungkook that Jungkook will never forget his...chimney.

Jimin was hurt, too much hurt to not meet Jungkook for such a long time. He asks Mrs. Lee always, but she said him to wait. She called up the Kims but no one would answer. She couldn't contact them anymore through any means, which disappointed Jimin a lot. But he still believed that Jungkook can never abandon him. He can never. So, he still had hope that Jungkook would show up.
With this hope, a month passed and one day a family came to adopt Jimin.

The family was rich, and they were soon to be moving abroad to the U.S. The couple had a son, named Min Yoongi. He doesn't talks to anyone, nor like he makes any friends. He had a bad past, with his seniors bullying him for being a nerd and he never took a step for himself, which his parents were always unaware of untill some days ago. Now the couple wants to give their son a fresh start to his life forgetting about how he was being bullied by those seniors in his school. And they are adopting Jimin hoping him to be friends with Yoongi at first, so that Yoongi gets a small brother and gets someone with whom he can spend time being happy.

Jimin kept waiting till the last minute for Jungkook but still no signs of him. Jimin was hurt as his trust broke, feeling abandoned.

“Ajumma...If Jungkook ever comes for me here, tell him that I'm happy even without him and that I won't miss him. N-not at all...T-tell him that he shou-shouldn't worry about me and that he should live happily without me forever. I-I'm going...He...He just abandoned me..I..I hate him! I hate him..I really d-do! H-he didn't keep his promise! I..I hate him...so much! S-so..So much! So much...” with that said, Jimin turned around as he went with his new father to his new home, and soon will be in America.

“Jimin... I know you meant the opposite of what you just said.. I'm sorry Jimin, the Kims just called me yesterday saying me that Jungkook is in coma and won't remember you after he wakes up...I couldn't tell you Jimin.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry dear. Jungkook never abandoned you Jimin, he loves his Chimney a lot, fate just erased his memory” Mrs. Lee thought to herself looking at the car that vanished in moments

No matter how Jimin said he hates Jungkook, or how he won't miss Jungkook...he kept the picture with him and took a pledge to never lose it. He just loves the memories he made with his little tall and older friend in just one year. He will preserve it. Cause he believed that he never left Jungkook, it's Jungkook who abandoned him, and he shouldn't lose the things precious to him just for this.

“I ha-... I'll miss you... Koo..” Jimin thought to himself looking out of the car as a tear left his eyes.

**************

Thank you for reading♥️