21

_22nd March, USA, Washington Airport_

As soon as Taehyung stepped out of the Airplane's door, he took a deep breath as he said, "Finally! I and the love of my life breath the same air! Aah!"

"Excuse me, please" A lady said as she passed by Taehyung pushing him a bit to the other side. "People don't even let me breathe in peace! Hmph!" Taehyung complained

Jungkook just sighed. What else can he do? They hold such a bigass company under them, and just see how the CEO of Golden Closet Designs behaves being blinded by love.

"If you're done with your drama, shall we go? Or you wanna stay here and I'll go meet your Min Yoongi?" Saying that Jungkook started walking as Taehyung quickly followed him, as the staff members of their company, about 4-5 in total, followed them as well.

Soon they were received by Mark's men, and were taken to the reserved Hotel, driven by Mark's men.

"Till 25th March, you're staying in the hotel. And from 25th March, evening, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim will be staying in the Min's Residence, it is a request from Mr. Min so please accept the request" One man, who was sitting in the passenger seat declared.

Taehyung's eyes got bigger than eggs, as he looked at Jungkook nodding impatiently. Jungkook choked on air, and later he replied "Alright, it's an honor to be invited by Mr Min."

Taehyung just gestured a Thank you as he gave his boxy smile, to Jungkook.

"The wedding is on 12th April. The engagement Ceremony is on 2nd April. For the suits' sizes, the grooms will be in the Golden Closet Designs Showroom of Washington, on 24th March, 10:00am. You may rest today, and tomorrow, then start working on the designs. Though, we hope you enjoy your stay here and don't consider the time you spend here just as a part of your work, but also as an invitation and a trip. Our men will be at your service anytime sir, so please call us for any query. Two cars will be parked in the parking of the hotel, you may collect the car keys from the reception of the hotel, as we have arranged cars for you. Yet if you want a driver, we can provide you. As for the staff members, we will be coming to pick them up on time to the work places. They may enjoy their time till tomorrow, and all the other days to spent here as well. Any doubts sir?"

"Everything noted. Thank you for all the facilities and the warm welcome" Jungkook replied

"It's my duty sir. My name is, David. And this is my card having my phone number, and email. We have reached your destination, we hope you have a great time in Washington!" The man, David said, as Jungkook nodded and opened the car door getting down and so did Taehyung.

Hotel Johnsons', it said
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And, it was Wednesday.
Yes, again the Date-day.

But, let's talk about what happened the previous Wednesday, yeah?

The date last week went as planned by Hoseok. So, that was actually a good day. But trust me, rather than a date, that felt like a boys outing of three best friends. It was a really common place, an amusement park. Jimin, Joshua, and Hoseok, totally forgot that it was supposed to be a date for Jimin and Joshua. They enjoyed forgetting about everything else in the world.