23

.

.

.

.

“Oh finally, waking up. He took so much of time to wake up, I literally took a nap myself, while he was still unconscious!” One of the men said to the others, as he saw Hoseok opening his eyes slowly. Hoseok was tied up sitting on a chair.

Coming back to senses, Hoseok realised he was in an unknown place, that too, all alone with only those men, who each held a gun on their hand as well.

“W-who are you all?” Hoseok asked, being scared.

“It's not the matter, instead tell me, who are YOU?” One of the men approached Hoseok as he bent and moved his face really close to Hoseok's.

“Are you not Joshua's fiancé?” The man asked

“No! I- I'm not!” Hoseok replied in a hurry

“Then why did he fight for you on that day?” The man asked, as Hoseok remembered about the first date day when Joshua punched those boys and got rid of them for Hoseok.

“Y-yes he did but I'm not his fiancé please believe me!” Hoseok said again, and preferred not to take Jimin's name cause he doesn't wants the problem to shift to Jimin. He just wants to get out

“Well, you always go on dates with him. He fights for you, he wins a red heart pillow and gives you in the amusement park, he reserves a whole damn resturant for the dates to be peaceful and so that no one again disturbs you, and you still deny the fact that you are his fiancé? DO I LOOK LIKE A FOOL TO YOU?” The man shouted on Hoseok's face which made Hoseok flinch, and really scared.

And soon, the man walked away followed by others.
“H-hey! Where are you all g-going?! Untie me!! You are really misunderstanding me! Please believe me! Just ask Joshua yourself! I'm not- ” Hoseok was saying, and they closed the door with a loud thud, as he sobbed. “I'm not his fiancé...B-believe me..!” Hoseok said while sobbing but, no one cared to listen

_Out of the room where Hoseok is_

Have you done what I've told you to?” A man, who was basically the leader of them all, asked another man.

“Yes sir. I texted his mother from his phone that he will be staying with Jimin for the night” The other man replied

“Alright. Keep him tied up till tomorrow noon. Then give him some food, and with that excuse, untie him saying that it's just for him to eat, and leave the door unlocked” The leader said

“Are you sure, sir?” Another one asked

“Have I ever told you people to do something that is not the order from Young Master himself? This is what he ordered us to do on the very first day, he just wanted to scare this boy off so that he stops showing up on the dates. But as because we got orders from Boss Mark regarding some other matter on the very same day, we postponed this to today” The man replied, as they all left the place together, except for a few who were going to be there to guard Hoseok.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_10pm_
_Min's Residency_

“You look tensed...is something wrong, Jimin?” Mrs Min asked as Jimin looked at her and sighed