Chapter Three

A/N | Two updates in one day?! How is this possible..To the story!

Minxs POV

Before I could think, I broke a rule. "Pregnancy?! I'm not getting pregnant!" I shouted angrily. I tried to lunge at Chem but Chilled held me back, and I shivered at his touch. I ignored the feeling as I finally showed my hatred for Chem. "You will do what I say," Chem growled in response, then slapped me. I winced and fell back into Chilled's arms.

"And how do you suppose I get pregnant?" I questioned. Chem smirked as he replied a quick, "You'll see later." He grabbed Chilleds wrist and pulled him into the testing chambers. I stood outside Chilled's testing chamber, and watched as Chem turned him into a hybrid.

=-=-=

"W-What happened?!" Chilled whimpered, staring at himself in the mirror. He kept fading in and out, he was a chameleon and when he got mad or nervous he blended in with his surroundings. Basically he goes invisible. "Chilled, you're a chameleon." I replied sadly.

"Michelle Manga and Anthony Chaos required for testing." The speakers announced, the sound echoing throughout the halls. "C'mon lets go." Chilled grabbed my wrist and a jolt of electricity went through me, like I loved him. We walked through the halls, until we reached our little testing chamber. When I continued to stare at the door nervously, the guard pushed his gun against my back. I gulped and stepped inside, Chilled right on my tail.

The door opened and I took in the room. It was lit with a few fake candles, the lights were dim, and there was a bed and some side stands around the room. I gulped as Chilled walked into the room with me. "Please don't tell me..."Chilled mumbled with a sigh. The speakers came on in the room startling me and making me jump into Chilled's arms.

"Welcome, Michelle and Anthony. Today you will be helping me test if two extremely different hybrids can have sex, and have a normal healthy baby. Good luck to the two of you, and you will not be coming out of that room until you do it." Chem announced. I groaned and replied a snotty, "How would you know if we did it?"

"Cameras. Also I would be able to hear you through the walls. The bed is very creaky." Chem replied. "Pedophile." Chilled said under his breath. I giggled at his words and walked over to the bed, which I could barely see since it was so dark. Chilled started fading and I panicked. "Chilled its okay." I soothed, reaching out to grab his hand..Which I couldn't find.

After about five minutes he finally appeared....shirtless.

"Are we actually doing this?" I whispered. Chilled sighed and replied a short, "Yeah."

=-=-=WARNING SMUTTY SMUT SMUT=-=

I gulped. I had never had sex with a man...Nor seen a penis. I had always been into girls really. Boys kinda disgust me, as they always thought I was just a toy.

Chilled brushed my magenta bangs out of my eyes, and stared into them. I stared back into his dark brown eyes. His hand brushed my cheek as he started to lean in. I closed the gap by leaning in, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips found their pattern and I smiled at this. Maybe I do like guys.

Chilled's hands roamed down my sides, until they reached the hem of my shirt. He waited for my okay. "Go ahead," I whispered. He lifted the shirt up and off of my body, and then reconnected our lips. We started falling down onto the bed. I let it happen, as I roamed my hands all over Chilled. His hands reached my pants, and I lifted myself up so he could take them off with ease. I started to unbutton his jeans.

When all of our clothing was off, we were panting and hot and sweaty.

Chilleds hands roamed my naked body, eventually landing on my breasts. He squeezed them and started to suck on one, making me moan and arch my back off the bed. His left hand messed with my left nipple, as his mouth sucked my right nipple. I let out a soft moan, and he smirked.

I felt his member against the inside of my thigh, and I started to panic. I don't want to be a mother yet, I don't want to loose my virginity.

"Are you okay," Chilled asked soothingly. I gulped as tears formed in my eyes. I shook my head no, and he got off of me and held me in his arms, while I cried. "I-I-I'm not r-ready to b-be a-a mother." I cried onto his chest. Eventually I calmed down and I wanted it to happen. But thats because Chilled asked me to be his girlfriend, and that no matter what he would be here to raise the child with me..Thats if Chem doesn't take the baby.

He pushed in, and I cried out in pain. He kissed my lips to distract me from the pain and focus me on the pleasure. My nails dug into his back as he pushed in more. I started panting heavily, as I started feeling an intense amount of pleasure. "Nng move." I moaned. Chilled started thrusting in and out quickly, it seemed as my life was moving in fast forward. It was a blur basically.

"Y-...You're s-so t-ight" Chilled moaned out, thrusting faster - if thats even possible. "Nng." I moaned in response, and the bed started creaking. "H-Harder." I whimpered, my eyes rolling back from the pleasure. My back arched off the bed as he shouted a, "I-m Cum-ing..." And released inside of me. I moaned from the feeling and he pulled out.

"Jesus Christ." Chilled panted, flopping down next to me. He wrapped me in his arms as I started to doze off.

[OMG THE SONG WOOHOO BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA JUST CAME ON. THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT]