Chapter Four

A/N | Ermahgurd I love writing this story now..SO MUCH INSPIRATION UP IN HER! Now lez get to the storyyyyy <3

=-=Two Weeks Later=-=

Minxs POV

I got up trying to not awaken Chilled, as he has been cuddling me ever since the testing...He claims hes in love with me, but I feel like its just because of what had happened, and how we were being forced to have a baby together. I don't even know if I'm pregnant. I got off the bed, and looked by the cell door. A thick long (thats what she said xD) envelope laid there. I bent down and grabbed it, reading the letter located inside.

"Dear Michelle and Anthony. It has been two weeks since your last test. Now Michelle must take this pregnancy test inside this envelope, and report to the guard outside. To get to the bathrooms, slide this envelope underneath the door when you are finished reading, and then your guard Krism will take you to the bathroom, Michelle only.

Also, if you are in fact not pregnant you must do the test all over again. -Dr Chem"

I groaned and pulled out the pregnancy tests inside. There were two, just to make sure it wasn't false. I slid the envelope underneath the door, and waited for the door to open. In about five minutes, it opened and I walked to the bathroom with Krism.

=-=

I cried and stood in front of my cell door, Krism just stood and made sure I didn't run. I looked at the pregnancy tests, biting my lip. I walked into the cell, and stared at Chilled - Who was still sleeping, Adesa curled up next to him. "Chilled," I whimpered, shaking his shoulders. "Hm?" Chilled rolled over, and realization hit him. He wiped away my tears, "Whats wrong love?" He asked, sitting up and holding me in his arms. "I-I'm pregnant," I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Why is that a bad thing?" He asked, rubbing my back soothingly. "I don't want the baby to live here..I want her/him to have a happy life.." I whimpered.

"It'll be okay babe." He kissed me on the neck and I smiled. "I love you," "I love you too."