Chapter Five

Finally got time to write this. I don't know how to start this chapter off tho so sorry if its shitty D:

The next Day

Minx's POV

He grabbed my by the collar of my shirt, pulling me into another cell. "Why?" I asked as he slapped me across the face. "You, deserve this you bitch." He scoffed, kicking me in the side. "B-But the baby," I whimpered, covering my stomach so he hopefully wouldn't kick it.

"Leave her alone!" I opened my eyes and saw Chilled at the cell door, anger in his brown eyes as he stared at me and Dr.Chem. Chilled ran in, tackling Chem and punching him in the face. I quickly stood up, trying to help. I pulled Chilled off. "C'mon we could make an escape or save someones life! C'mon," I told him, running out of the room with him behind me. "Lets let everyone out of their cell." Chilled said with a smirk. I quickly agreed, running to Chem's office and pressing the 'open all cell doors' button. Makes me wonder why he has one, I mean why would you want almost 1,000 people to get out of their cells?

Alarms went off as I heard the doors opening loudly. We ran back to the cell room and saw all the different hybrids looking at us. "We're...free?" A girl with pink hair asked. I nodded. "If Chem doesn't get up quickly, hell yeah."

Guards walked into the room holding big guns, their face covered in black masks. "Who did this?!" A Guard shouted angrily. Chem finally got up, I saw him at the cell door. "They did!" Chem shouted, pointing at me and Chilled. I gulped, "Run." I whispered to Chilled as I dropped his hand and quickly ran into my cell, picking up Adesa and then running behind Chilled as he ran towards a door that said 'Exit'

So close to freedom. Would we make it?

Heh. Cliffhangers. Your welcome. Its short but fuck it im tired and supposed to be doing schoolwork rn ;-;