S3 Chapter 9: Home sweet home/ SEASON 3 END

Ahahahahahahah two things for today's chapter...
1. One of my favorite characters is finally introduced!!!!! YESSS
2. A grand reveal of what happened to Jafar is finally happening!!!

I opened my eyes, groaning. A boy with red hair stood before me. He was younger than me, probably Jafar's age. Although, he wasn't scrawny like my brother, but instead he had big muscles on his arms and legs. I sat up, looking at him more clearly now. He had blazing red eyes.

"It's time for breakfast. Lady Maader doesn't like to be kept waiting." The boy explained, walking to the opened cage door. I stood up, following behind him. I would've tried to escape, but I couldn't find any openings. If I were to run anywhere other than this direction, I'd get stopped by a guard. We were put in line with a multitude of different kids, some stemming from 5-8 years old. Awful this was, I didn't pay mind to them much. I'd much rather look around for my brother. "You're making too much commotion... settle down before they send you to the freezer." The boy in front of me warned, and I stiffened. I didn't know what that, "freezer" was, but I surely didn't want to find out.

We entered a place where rows and rows of tables sat with food on top of them. The food was much like mush and smelled god awful. Worse than the food at the PSI camps... I sat next to the boy with red hair, and tried to stuff down my food. He glanced at me.

"You're new. Didn't wake up when the bell rang. Mustn't do that, here." He handed me a piece of pure bread, and I stuffed it down thankfully. "My name is Masur." Masur? Nice name.

I smiled at him. "I'm Sinbad. My brother and I were caught by that Hitler looking guy." I made a face, putting my index fingers over my top lip, trying to imitate the mans mustache. Masur chuckled at my impression, quietly. "I'm looking for him. His name is Jafar. He was um... injured, the last I saw him." Masur hummed.

"You won't find Jafar around here. I doubt Lady Maader and Sir Ithnan would let him off the hook after what he did last time he was here." He said, taking a chunk of his food and stuffing it into his shorts. He must've been saving some for later. I frowned.

"Can you please um- tell me what he did?" Masur glanced over at me, confusion written all over his face before he sighed and nodded.

He looked around the room for people who could listen in before starting. "He came here 4 years ago, right after Christmas." My heart ached at that. Masur must've saw it in my face, but didn't comment on it. "At first, he was quiet and didn't speak to anyone but...

...

Masur huddled in the corner of his cage, feeling like an animal. He was only 8, he didn't know what was happening. All he remembered was his mom and dad driving to the coast to get a boat to take them out of the country until everything died down, but their plans were halted by the PSI workers. They first grabbed Masur's parents, pulling them out of the car and then they grabbed Masur. That was the last he saw of them.

When he arrived at this base, the first person he met was the boy with white hair. Their cells were right next to each other, which made it easy for them to talk without being noticed. Masur wasn't one to talk most of the time, but he had just lost his parents. He needed someone to talk to. Apparently, the boy had also lost his family recently.

"I was pulled out of my parents car... I never got to say goodbye." Masur mumbled, leaning against his cell wall. The boy on the other side hummed.

"I know how you feel. My parents were... - my brother and I had to leave them. My um, uncle, took us in and took care of us. But I was taken from my brother... my uncle is... no longer in the picture." The boy almost whispered the last part. Masur nodded, even though the boy couldn't see him.