𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗌

It was one hectic day

It was one hectic day. Takashi told me to rest but there were a lot of customers today. I can't just sit here and wait while he's suffering out there.

He can't do anything but do what he was told. Well, I couldn't do anything either but wait here in front waiting for the customers to pay their bills.

I just watched him from afar as he did all those work. Can't deny that he has a good figure whatever his style is.

A young man around my age went in my direction as he handed me the flowers he picked. "Here"

I nodded as I wrapped it creatively in a bouquet form. "That'll be JPY 3000"

"Thank you" he whispered as he handed me the cash.

I was about to sit down but then I noticed the tulip that was left aside. I quickly called him "Wait! You forgot this!"

He let a chuckle out and pointed out Takashi who was currently busy with something "Uhm no, that guy over there told me to give it to you"

My eyes widened as I smiled at him, "T-Takashi?"

It was a red tulip. As far as I know, the Red Tulip symbolizes pure love. I don't know much about the flower language but all I know is that a red tulip symbolizes romance.

Why would he give me such a flower knowing the meaning behind it?

I sighed as I took a glance in his direction and caught him looking at me also. I know, I could feel my cheeks getting hotter for some reason. His look was no joke.

I smiled at him and he did the same. He even winked at me, sending shivers to my body. What's this feeling?

Come to think of it, I still haven't understood a thing when he said he'll take all the responsibility for my child. Is he dumb? There were a lot of decent and pretty girls who deserved him more than I do.

I sighed in disbelief as I remembered what happened yesterday. I emailed Emma that I was grateful that she welcomed me into their house. I even clarified that nothing was going on between me and his fiance and lied to her that I was with Takashi for almost a year but we just got into a misunderstanding so I left him alone.