epilogue

Well hello there,it's good to see you.Hey you want to know about my latest camping trip?

Well the trip itself was Tina and Tyler's idea.But we all agreed it would be fun.We set out on a sunny Friday to a nice place near the mountains.

When we got there Tina and Tyler immediately got to work on the tent.Rosie was taking a lot of pictures with her new camera and me and Charlie had a wander around the area.Charlie eventually decided to help Tina and Tyler asking me to hold her umbrella.It was still the same one-flowery pattern and cold handle.

It started to lightly rain,Rosie got my attention and decided to take a photo of me.I put the umbrella up a brightly smiled.God I love life.Rosie took the picture laughing for no apparent reason.

Later we checked out all the photo's Rosie had taken and we looked at the one of me with Charlie's umbrella."Now that's a photo your getting good at this Rose."Tyler remarked."Thanks...and stop calling me Rose,it's Rosie."She replied.

Looking at that picture reminded me of everything i've been through and made realise that whatever i'll go through whenever I need comfort most it'll always Rain on me

(A/N:So yeah that's it if you want me to write some other stories about Amelia and her friends please tell me and i'll do a spin-off don't put off asking because you think it'll be too much trouble it won't because I have some idea's that i'll use if you want me to.Btw,yes the picture of Amelia is also the cover for the story.Thanks for reading.^~^)